B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
03BlackoutSER said:
lawlessness awwww sounds like heaven i might hafta make a road trip :)
well dont come out at night...they just imposed a 2100 curfew, with a 500 dollar fine...amazing i gpt power, my little area here is back up, but to the right power is still out...crazy..
late
daryl

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MoltenSilverGuy said:
bjorkluv
thats what your vision is like after a hurricane party...12 beers and a 5 liter wine box later//

He is Definitly Hung Over. :)
quite well....got power now and my wife just made Gyoza and Miso soup for dinner...ahh a hot meal.....things that you realize are so nice....too bad a million people still without power here in hampton roads...lots of barbecue smell in the air tonight

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Enemigo said:
Nothing better than seeing a trick out sentra with a Gunny chevron on the window

Jose
:D

you know some haters think I should act my age/rank...oh yeah and wear docker shorts, polo shirt, tucked in with a brown braided style belt and dock siders... (other forum members have no clue what i mean here but enemigo does)
yeah right...Im true to myself, and life...and i got an MSM, COM, 2 NAM's and a JSAM...GY at 12...f_uck 'em
yo I finally got the good word..going back to Japan next July..Third FSSG....
imagine that..i came to the states and only had to have an 18 month turn around,....

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I know exactly what you mean, i see it all the time here on Pendleton...

I think i did good for myself... a Sgt with 6yrs...

MT MERITORIOUS MAST 2
AA ARMY ACHIEVEMENT MEDAL 1
LA LETTER OF APPRECIATION 6
NU NAVY UNIT COMMENDATION 2
CE CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION 2
JU JOINT MERITORIOUS UNIT AWARD 1
MU MERITORIOUS UNIT COMMENDATION 4
SD SEA SERVICE DEPLOYMENT RIBBON 2
NN NATIONAL DEFENSE SERVICE MEDAL 1
GC MARINE CORPS GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL 1
AE ARMED FORCES EXPEDITIONARY MEDAL 1
NA NAVY AND MARINE CORPS ACHIEVEMENT MEDAL 3
CF CERTIFICATE OF COMMENDATION (INDIVIDUAL AWARD) 4

Jose

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Enemigo said:
I know exactly what you mean, i see it all the time here on Pendleton...

I think i did good for myself... a Sgt with 6yrs...

MT MERITORIOUS MAST 2
AA ARMY ACHIEVEMENT MEDAL 1
LA LETTER OF APPRECIATION 6
NU NAVY UNIT COMMENDATION 2
CE CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION 2
JU JOINT MERITORIOUS UNIT AWARD 1
MU MERITORIOUS UNIT COMMENDATION 4
SD SEA SERVICE DEPLOYMENT RIBBON 2
NN NATIONAL DEFENSE SERVICE MEDAL 1
GC MARINE CORPS GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL 1
AE ARMED FORCES EXPEDITIONARY MEDAL 1
NA NAVY AND MARINE CORPS ACHIEVEMENT MEDAL 3
CF CERTIFICATE OF COMMENDATION (INDIVIDUAL AWARD) 4

Jose
damn i was only countin personal medals....but yeah your doing well...
im lookin about the same as you except 5 Sea Service, and an AFSM...plus a few stars and the stuff I said before..I see Sgt's with only a good cookie, SD, and a National defense...im glad i was never like that..
once you get the MSM at a young rank like SSgt, every Major that walks by stops you and asks why? I tell em..."looked good in the px"

·
Registered
276 Posts
3rd pic; oOoh, nice use of color inversion.
hmm, maybe if i get drunk enough, i'll be able to reinvert that picture next time i c it :D

note: and I'm not talkin photochop here

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
ecks ecks ecks....dammit.

i worked summer hire at a seargent majors office one summer, so i commend you guys on doing good in the corps. there was always some stupid PFC or LCPL that was getting his *** chewed for just doing something insanely stupid.

bjorkluv, goin to the 3rd FSSG eh?? should be a pretty good tour. looks like im going back to the rock to visit my chick in november. im sure ill be around next summer again....

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oki_boy said:
ecks ecks ecks....dammit.

i worked summer hire at a seargent majors office one summer, so i commend you guys on doing good in the corps. there was always some stupid PFC or LCPL that was getting his *** chewed for just doing something insanely stupid.

bjorkluv, goin to the 3rd FSSG eh?? should be a pretty good tour. looks like im going back to the rock to visit my chick in november. im sure ill be around next summer again....
well ill be in Okinawa for the next 8 years till i retire then to the mainland (yamaguchi) where we already own a house inherited from family....im sure you and i will cruise naha together when you get to Ryuku next summer....that will be some weird ish meeting a guy on B15 then tearing up the okiniawa roads with him...oh yeah gonna get a 180SX..already got my Uncle looking fro one, he owns a Nissan Dealership in Hiroshima...im gonna ship it from Hiroshima to Oki, its about 40,000 yen for the barge but worth the money since the cars in Oki havea tendency to be beat up a bit...wife wants a Surf, and I agree since im getting a jet ski as soon as we get there and I cant tow a jet ski with a 180...
late
daryl

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
ah the good ol surf....my friend was looking to trade in his tourer S for a surf.....thing was only 3K....i got a pic of it, hold on.....

*edit* well, imagestation appears to be down, so ill have to drop it here later.

anyway, i think the whole meeting some guy off b15 and tearin it up in oki would be badass....you know the easiest way in japan to meet people is to go somewhere by yourself....and they always know someone that knows someone that can get whatever your looking for....

180sx eh?? ive pretty much decided thats what im gonna get when i eventually move back also....oldschool style never goes out of style...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts