B15 Sentra Forum banner

Aero Turbine

716 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  mrknowitall 
#1 ·
I would just like to know if anyone has an Aero Turbine Muffler? Based on some of the feedback on their site, along with the theory, it sounds like a nice system. I have it ordered and will be installed saturday. I would just like some opinions about it.

#2 ·
Dallas-SpecV said:
I would just like to know if anyone has an Aero Turbine Muffler? Based on some of the feedback on their site, along with the theory, it sounds like a nice system. I have it ordered and will be installed saturday. I would just like some opinions about it.
Let me guess. It makes turbo spooling sounds....

#7 ·
MvnSE-R said:
cuz we dont give a**** cuz we gon crackdown on u ones that will suck and ride ****** nuts
HAHAHA i can't tell if you're trying to sound hard or you just got somethin up your azz! That was probably one of the worst attempts I have ever witnessed! lol

btw, i saw schematics of that exhaust system...are there any advantages of that exhaust system over the normal systems?

#9 ·
The theory on the muffler is crap. I could shoot it full of holes. But I'll spare you all the details.

It looks nice. And appears to be a quality piece. I'd guess it's just as good as other aftermarket mufflers. I doubt it's any better, though. Be sure to post a review and some audio clips when you get it on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.