B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Chesse Curd Connoisseur
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing some window shopping on brake components. Any good places that I should check out? While surfing NOPI, they had some stuff for the 2000, but nothing for the 2001. Anybody know the differences inbetween the 2000 and the 2001 Sentra SE's?

Lookin' for some sloted rotors (Planing on doing some SCCA, so no cross drilled:(), good pads, on the group buy for SS lines:)

G

·
Also, be careful about buying stuff listed for 2000's. Many companies have mistakinly marked B14 items as fitting a 2000, which they won't in many cases.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Ahhh Look who's back ;)

Yeah I belive Stillen has some drilled rotors and Brembo has a big brake kit for us...But beware the Brembo kit isn't cheap....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Please let me know if you find someone making better pads for our cars. I tried ebc but they said not yet. If no luck, try carbotecheng.com in FL. You will probably have to send them your old backing plates and they will put just about any pad compound you need on them. I had them make me some Hawk blues for my 200sx a couple of years ago with great results. Expect to pay at least 100 to 150 for a set of front pads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts