B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see these people with crazy mods but their car looks like *** because of the back end. Yall should invest in a spoiler man. It should come standerd to had that u-l-g-y ***. Thats just my 0.00002 cents.

------------------
2001 GXE
from a i4.0 to a 1.8?
oh well

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well I personally don't have a spoiler. Although I have a 200sx se-r. Reason being every se-r that I know of comes with a wing so that makes me different.

------------------
Matt 96 se-r
Place Racing CAI, Hotshot Headers, JWT S3 Cams, Dunk Muffler, advanced timing, ngk plats, TT fuel filter, regrounded MAF, Ground-Control coilovers, HP racing front STB, 18" ATL's, Nis-Knacks front, shaved emblems, shaved rear wing, 145db stereo, Momo shift knob, Momo pedals, e-brake handle, and a nice big blue bottle.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
You should post this in the b15 forums and see what they think. I don't like the new Sentras "wif out" the spoiler either. But that's just me.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ some stuff...
Desperately seeking an SOHC VTEC... yes, I'm serious.

·
Slowcars4life
126 Posts
I don't like them without spoilers either. Its just like the new eclipses. Kinda butt looking without a spoiler.

------------------
White 95 Sentra GLE

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I also have to agree.....I don't like it without a spoiler.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS* ***My Website***

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just like the New Celicas...looks alot better with a spoiler!

------------------
aim (aol instant messenger): playboy9100

formely: Shizy SiR

·
Registered
110 Posts
If your gonna be a sinner, at least do so in the appropriate section. Moving to the B15 section.

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a spoiler besides the dealer for my y2k GXE ? I agree that the back end of the car looks kinda LAME and wish I would have added that instead of the Conx Pkg/alarm I should have gotten the pp.Thats what I get for trying to save a few bucks

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
LOLs @ Arsenal and Wes. :D Whozdatgyrl, check out www.spoilers.com. I'm not endorsing them or anything (cuz I don't like them), but check it out. They have an OEM style for the b15s.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ some stuff...
Desperately seeking an SOHC VTEC... yes, I'm serious.

·
Registered
259 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2000SE:
www.copartfinder.com

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if i recall, DarKSiDe_SE has no spoiler. he took it off and i think it looks pretty damn good. also, the turbo b15 (not the SEMA car) has no spolier either and it is sweet as hell. To each his own, but put no one down because the have it or not.

------------------
MY PAGE
WAIT! USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2000SE:
if i recall, DarKSiDe_SE has no spoiler. he took it off and i think it looks pretty damn good. also, the turbo b15 (not the SEMA car) has no spolier either and it is sweet as hell. To each his own, but put no one down because the have it or not.

I'm just peaking my opinion, about mods and looks.. you gotta have balance somewhere.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
2001 GXE
from a i4.0 to a 1.8?
oh well

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Im kinda partial to the spoiler b.c my car has one. I prefer it ,but I don't mind it without the spoiler either.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles, Stromung is on order and PRI CAI is comming soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts