B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, this is a question for those who have lowered, or put aftermarket rims on their cars. Did you all have to mess with the alignment, and if so, does our cars come equipped with adjustable camber plates/kits? I'm just wondering, because I know my old GXE didn't come with it, and it's a pain to have it aligned without one. If our cars don't come with one, where could we pick up some at?

Secondly, another ?, when getting an alignment done, do we need all four, or just front wheel? Thanks you all in advance.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I have rims on mine and I didn't have to get an alignment for it....it rides pretty smooth....as far when it's lowered i'm not sure on if you have to adjust the camber or not...

i don't think that our cars have an adjustable camber....But if i'm not mistaken I do believe that Stillen has adjustable camber front camber plates,,,but don't quote me on that....

------------------

Black 2k SE Performance/package with 17x7 Konig-Caffeine's,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,remote starter,and Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
9 Posts
i dont know bout the 2000 camber but i know the b12 camber is adjustable and all indapendent sus. i got me a nice 4 wheel alignment
and no camber [email protected] 2" lowered

------------------
"Respect eachother and thou shalt be respected"
PLEASE VISIT THE SENTRAFEST SITE
www.sentra.net/sentrafest
contact [email protected] or shane [email protected] for any qeustions with sentrafest 2001 thnks

"life is what you make of it, and im damn happy" :)
Josh
1989 sentra all tricked out ...
http://homestead.juno.com/nismo8/joshb12.html
yall know me

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i think ingalls has a camber kit for us but I would like an adjustable camber kit instead....

can anyone confirm if out cars come stock with an adjustable camber?

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Nology Hotwires - Hotshot header and CAI on the way!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts