B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving back from Ocean City MD this afternoon and saw a fender bender. Saw an 04 Molten Silver Spec V with Nismo graphics and Nismo Exhaust it looked like...perfectly fine. The 02-03 red Spec V with CF hood on the otherhand was all messed up. Apprently rearended someone and the whole front bumper and headlights were all messed up. Was around 3:30 or so on Rt 50 heading east bound towards the bay bridge. Just a few miles before the outlets...if it was anyone on this board just wanted to make sure everyone was okay. Saw a MD State trooper take a baby seat and put it into the back of his car....hoping everyone was okay. Let me know if it was anyone here.

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
the only red spec we had at the meet was an 04 and he was bone stock......could have been somebody on their way to the meet......afterall.......there were 2 specs together apparently.....hope everyone is safe

Late,
Daniel

·
Registered
149 Posts
There were two red '04 Specs, and neither of us are stock. We just have stock body cladding. :)

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't know there was a meet...but the silver spec was pretty sweet and an 04 and the red looked pretty nice too. I posted this on the V board so I will check there to see if anyone knows them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sunburst03 said:
my bad;)......you guys looked pretty stock to me though from site and sound...but its all good

Late,
Daniel
Just because your ride is all pimped out dont make fun of ours! ;) Loved the ride Dan. As soon as I have the loot I will probably be following the lead and buying the clutch and flywheel!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sunburst03 said:
thanx.........you should definitely get the JWT clutch and flywheel........everytime i get in the car i just smile:D

Late,
Daniel
Hot damn, I do that already! If I get this clutch and flywheel, I'll end up looking like Bob the Enzyte Guy.
:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok guys....here is the information you wanted....the silver spec V was mine....I was going with my g/f to meet her ex to p/u her kid. On the way to meet us...he reended a pontiac mini van. :mad: Yes his 02 Spec V, was messed up bad...impact all the way back to the condensor. The little girl is ok...which was the most important thing....many of us might overlook that fact when we are worried about our cars....but a little girls safety will always be number one in my book :D ...especially when it is my girlfriends daughter. But I'm very happy that nothing happened to my car ;) Thanks for those of you guys that showed concern :)

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad to hear the little girl was okay....just wanted to make sure nothing really bad happened.

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
glad to hear everybody is okay......a car can always be either repaired or replaced......and people can't always be repaired and can never be replaced

Late,
Daniel

1 - 15 of 15 Posts