B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I WANT MY SKYLINE!
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys, some ******* rear ended my car tonight, I'm calling the insurance tomorrow morning, I'm going to ask for an appraisal and settlement for cash so i can go and get the work done myself....... I need proof of purchase of parts ..oppertunity knocking..

I know its not compleatly legit to say that I had parts that i really did not, so if you'd like to help me out I'd really appreciate it, if not fine,

first the damage is minor new rear lights, bumper, trunk and exhaust, minor metal work.

So this is what I need

1 bill for a buddy club 2 rear bumper
1 bill for a compleate stromung exhaust system
1 bill for a pair of clear altezza's( carbon fiber) ---<not really a must though>

If Anyone can help me out let me know please pm me
I'm counting on some help here guys

·
Registered
786 Posts
size said:
okay guys, some ******* rear ended my car tonight, I'm calling the insurance tomorrow morning, I'm going to ask for an appraisal and settlement for cash so i can go and get the work done myself....... I need proof of purchase of parts ..oppertunity knocking..

I know its not compleatly legit to say that I had parts that i really did not, so if you'd like to help me out I'd really appreciate it, if not fine,

first the damage is minor new rear lights, bumper, trunk and exhaust, minor metal work.

So this is what I need

1 bill for a buddy club 2 rear bumper
1 bill for a compleate stromung exhaust system
1 bill for a pair of clear altezza's( carbon fiber) ---<not really a must though>

If Anyone can help me out let me know please pm me
I'm counting on some help here guys
1) Are you seriously this scummy?
2) Is your insurance company run by Giraffes in 3 Pc. suits, cause only THEY would believe you had those parts, when they can LOOK AT YOUR CAR and tell that you dont.

You think ins. companies just take your word for it?!

You: Officers, I had 10,000 dollars in goods stolen out of my car
Officer: Sorry Mr. Clarett, no you didnt, and it wasnt your car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.