B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( :eek: just moved to tennessee the problem isn't sentra related, i am actually curious to see if anyone on this site might live in tn. because i moved here from florida and this place is like a nightmare, nothing happens here, everyone is related, and man i think i made a misake. Anyway i got a job at a nissan dealer and my first day (today) they gave me a qr25 the question is does anyone know if i can put this motor in a b14, i have the spec but i think thqr would replace my ga16 nicely any ideas or suggestions? thanx.

stranded in tn.

·
Registered
224 Posts
sr20detbad said:
:( :eek: just moved to tennessee the problem isn't sentra related, i am actually curious to see if anyone on this site might live in tn. because i moved here from florida and this place is like a nightmare, nothing happens here, everyone is related, and man i think i made a misake. Anyway i got a job at a nissan dealer and my first day (today) they gave me a qr25 the question is does anyone know if i can put this motor in a b14, i have the spec but i think thqr would replace my ga16 nicely any ideas or suggestions? thanx.

stranded in tn.

what part of TN you in me and my friends go over into there quiet frequently :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
sr20detbad said:
about 35 miles sw of nashville, very small town called dickson

don't go that far east i'm sorry :( u'll find some people to hang out with

1 - 5 of 5 Posts