B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone name me some cars with the DE-T in them??? I'm just wondering were I could start looking for one!!!!! -- And how powerful are they???

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille
PICS - http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1587801&a=12376730&f=0&vt=vp

·
Registered
297 Posts
Bluebird, Pulsar GTIR, Sivlia (S15, S14)

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
297 Posts
least powerful one has 215hp and the most powerful one has 235hp

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
297 Posts
least powerful one has 215hp and the most powerful one has 235hp

------------------

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it easy to throw one of them in our cars.......in other words, since we have sr20de's, do all the other parts match up to just the engine itself???? -- and how would I go about finding a sr20det to swap? -- This is a cool idea, I'm searching for info now!!!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

·
Registered
816 Posts
I dunno...from what I know, all the aformentioned cars are RWD. The only FWD car with the DET is the Sunny. The axles and tranny from the other cars wouldn't work and because the motor in the Pulsar, Bluebird and Silvia are all longitudinally laid out, it would be a lot of work to squeeze those motors into a Sentra. I think what people do is they just get the exhaust manifold and a few other parts and do some surgery to the SR20DE engines currently in our cars. Or look for a Sunny.

·
B15Sentra.net Hater
0 Posts
Most powerfull SR20DET is 235??? What about the S15 Silvia??? Thought it got 250....correct me if I'm wrong.

------------------

2000 Nissan Sentra SE 5spd Black, Free air mod, K&N
1999 Nissan Maxima SE Limited 5spd Black

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
347 Posts
nice one crack! ;-) is that 100mph?

------------------
Car:
2001 Sentra Blackout GXE

Horepower mods:
Tinting +1hp
Chrome Wheel covers +5hp
Custom Front Plates +1hp
Still badged -7hp

www.virtualdesk.net
buy my software so i can buy more mods!!!

·
Registered
778 Posts
only 100? well i give you props on holding the camera while you were at it. ill post one with 120 someday. peace out.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
297 Posts
The actual swap of the engine is pretty easy, a friend of mine and his brother did the swap in 2 weeks in their driveway, and they went from auto to manual. I don't know which of the engines they used and with which transmission but I will find out ASAP as soon as possible, I am really not sre about the 250hp figure, someone find out and post it. :)

------------------

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2k1DragSentra:
The actual swap of the engine is pretty easy, a friend of mine and his brother did the swap in 2 weeks in their driveway, and they went from auto to manual. I don't know which of the engines they used and with which transmission but I will find out ASAP as soon as possible, I am really not sre about the 250hp figure, someone find out and post it. :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, I could use all the info possible!!!!

Can't I switch a RWD to FWD or not?

I looked all over on the internet and in sr20.net but I really couldn't find anything that was all that great info wise! And I've read 250!

------------------

1 - 14 of 14 Posts