B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
welp..... i was so pysched about this weekend thinking i would have the bomb suspension, but instead it ended up being a R & D session.

i cruised to SR20 to get b14 KYB AGXs installed with b14 Ground control adjustable camber plates thinking that if I switch up the whole suspension i would be better off then just running b14 coilovers. We took my front stock strut out and compared it with the b14 agx's and found out that the b15 strut is significantly shorter that the b14. If we were to install the b14 strut I would have a greater chance of bottoming out the strut. This tripped me out because I constantly get bottom out noises with my stocks. The camber plates also have no chance of being installed without cutting the hole where the strut sits bigger. Also, you can run b14 coilovers as long as you take the top seat off..... stupid *** Pann left the top seat on and assembled the steering bearing wrong. When I took my steering bearing out it was demolished..... balls fell every where. So I have to get that replaced... no biggy though.

So I guess I will be saving up for the B + G suspension......... but I will probably be riding these coilovers for a while. Since we took off the top seat, I dont get anymore squeeks and the noises arent as loud.

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

[This message has been edited by SDsr20de858 (edited April 23, 2001).]

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
the current B&G suspension is not for the b15 american version, according to B&G. it is for a totally different car. david contacted them himself and verified. however, he did say they may have something out by the end of the year.

------------------
the moderator formerly known as 2000SE
MY SITE

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i really want more hp right now so thats cool... i can wait...... i have my coilovers... and thats fine..... for now

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts