B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got all my parts (Nismo cai, HotShot header, & Nismo cat-back) and I got the pleasure of installing it all today with a mechanic friend of mine. It took us the whole day (7 hours) to install everything correctly including the O2 sensor relocation. I'm very happy with the way the car feels and sounds. The header was the most PITA overall. Even after reading different accounts of installing it as well as all the write-ups, I was still a little surprised at the ***-pain level. Oh well. It's all done now. I think the next thing I do before suspension is probably order some front MMI from ES. What is everyone's take on those? If I just do the front I'm thinking the vibrations won't be too bad.

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
do front and back. fronts-only is for sissies.

youre not a sissy are you?? eh?? eh??

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After today I feel like one. I think I chipped a nail. lol Nah, not really, just tired.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have both?

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
ive got full replacements from place racing in the front and the back.

·
wanna be car guy
542 Posts
might want to consider full replacements, I've read lots of post about the inserts ripping lately. Or you could fill the stockers. Just a thought.

·
Registered
298 Posts
i just install mine yesterday on my 04... it feels like an exhaust with a deep tone. very minimal vibrations below 900 and a lil at 3k... i love it, no wheel hop and smoother shifts

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Wow, that what we call major mods! The gain in performance should really be there...

For the MMI, well I got front only so I'm a sissy... I did got front and rear before and it was still ok for sporty mood but not for confort and noise. OH but mine was cwepruk mount made with harder 80A urethane than the ES 70A also.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
do both mmi you dont even feel the little vibrations it gives after a few days

1 - 10 of 10 Posts