B15 Sentra Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
shanno575 said:
why yes, i do
Well get Don to put on the mesh trucker hat & tell Titan to lay on his back & yawn with his tongue stuck out, while the cat freaks smooth out; should make a darn funny .gif. :p

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Can y'all see the advertisement for "double any vehicle's MPG" at the top of the page. comically ironic

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
orangelloSE-R said:

I loooove that .gif. It must be the sweatband.
Yup, still crackin me up! ROFL!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
jarrett2k said:
the 02s were bad about having ****ty trannies anyway, so maybe whoever owned it first just put a 5 speed in it instead of the crummy 6?
Or didn't know how to drive stick that well. My 02 6spd is still holding up quite nicely, knock on wood. I do have to make a conscious effort to make sure the clutch is to the floor when shifting to third. 81K and counting...

·
Registered
17 Posts
The website you are using is incorrect. SpecV is specifically for a six speed manual transmission. You would also need to have bolstered seats, head rests with a hole in the middle, and specv badging on the sides of the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The website you are using is incorrect. SpecV is specifically for a six speed manual transmission. You would also need to have bolstered seats, head rests with a hole in the middle, and specv badging on the sides of the car.
I do have the bolstered seats, head rest with hole and the badging on sides of car

41 - 52 of 52 Posts