B15 Sentra Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

yes it has a qr in it yes its a 5speed spec yes i know what im talking about its not just a ser i ran vin number myself i work at a body shop and its make code is a 04 spec-v i was just seeing if anyone else has heard of one

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
sentraAZ88 said:
yes it has a qr in it yes its a 5speed spec yes i know what im talking about its not just a ser i ran vin number myself i work at a body shop and its make code is a 04 spec-v i was just seeing if anyone else has heard of one
Then i guess mine is too? It is a 2002 model, has a QR25DE, a five speed manual tranny, doesn't feel like it has LSD, and is strangely missing the lil specV badges under its SE-R badges. The dealership ran the VIN & the computer indicated it was a SpecV (yes, i was watching & everybody know the computer is NEVAR wrong). Damn! All this time i thought i had a plain ole SE-R. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
964 Posts
aren't the 5speed and the 6speed trannies interchangeable? if so, the 02s were bad about having ****ty trannies anyway, so maybe whoever owned it first just put a 5 speed in it instead of the crummy 6?

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
sentraAZ88 said:
ok, well.......they didn't make 5 speed se-r's in 04. so either you have the only one in existence, or the vin is screwed up :)

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
jarrett2k said:
aren't the 5speed and the 6speed trannies interchangeable? if so, the 02s were bad about having ****ty trannies anyway, so maybe whoever owned it first just put a 5 speed in it instead of the crummy 6?
That sounds more likely. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
ya i did some research today and found out the tranny was actually swaped out casue the guy owned it before me was going to do autocross but the then bought a z so he wanted a 5 speed just was wondering wat yall would say about this

·
Registered
964 Posts
sentraAZ88 said:
ya i did some research today and found out the tranny was actually swaped out casue the guy owned it before me was going to do autocross but the then bought a z so he wanted a 5 speed just was wondering wat yall would say about this
damn i'm good :D

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
sentraAZ88 said:
I'd have to say you are either an idiot or a jackazz for setting up a misleading & incredibly stupid thread. If you want to read some more like it, search "tazer". I'm sure somebody out there has an autotragic SpecV, why i have no idea.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts

Just thought i would add something worthwhile to this thread.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts

I loooove that .gif. It must be the sweatband.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
shanno575 said:
i wear a sweatband like that everyday
Do you have a poufy afro? :D

21 - 40 of 52 Posts