B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:
not a prob here

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm haveing the same type of problem with my 01 gxe. I t goes to the dealer tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
747 Posts
none at all here.....i can throw it into third as fast as i can and only put the clutch down 3/4 of the way. (to be safe, i probably could do it at like a 1/2)

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

·
Registered
119 Posts
That is really bad. How fast of a shift are we talkin'? I think the problem might be in the synchros. If you shift slow and it works but does it on a fast shift, it is definitely synchro related. You might try a different tranny fluid next oil change. I know redline advertises that their fluid optimizes synchro performance for aggressive driving. Else, Slow Down!

------------------
rschauby
2001 Sentra SE w/PP
1998 SE-R

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have been frequenting grind central while racing but in 5th not in 3rd. I'm guessing that its just me not pushing the clutch in long enough but how can I tell if it isnt?

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i get that kinda too.... hmmm.... another fix

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts