B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This OEM suspension set has been sitting in my Dad's garage since 2006.

Back in the summer of '06, I installed Tein Super Street coilovers on my Spec V, and these have been sitting in the Tein box untouched since then. They have approximately 15,000-20,000 miles on them. I really don't know what they are worth, but figured they will be a pain to ship since they are heavy.

Set of 4 for $100 total seems like a good deal for someone, and could maybe help somebody out. Buyer will need to pay shipping please. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK.

Please let me know if you want any additional pictures or information! Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey what's up! Totally interested in your suspension, not sure how to calculate shipping to Illinois , 60188 is the zip if you can get me an estimate , no rush, whenever you get a chance if still available! Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
This OEM suspension set has been sitting in my Dad's garage since 2006.

Back in the summer of '06, I installed Tein Super Street coilovers on my Spec V, and these have been sitting in the Tein box untouched since then. They have approximately 15,000-20,000 miles on them. I really don't know what they are worth, but figured they will be a pain to ship since they are heavy.

Set of 4 for $100 total seems like a good deal for someone, and could maybe help somebody out. Buyer will need to pay shipping please. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK.

Please let me know if you want any additional pictures or information! Thank you View attachment 1773
Hey bro I'm in Okc, Oklahoma as well give me a shout. I'm going to message you my number

1 - 3 of 3 Posts