B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone looking to change your 2000-2003 taillights to the popular new 04 taillights, this is your chance.

10-14 Buyers = $165 Shipped
15-19 = $155 Shipped
20+ = $145 Shipped

Group deal is scheduled to end on August 20th.

Please contact me to place an order. Your Credit Card information, address, etc will be taken down but you will not be charged until the product ships.

-Tyler
Custom Enterprise
1-800-806-5798 Ext. 104
[email protected]

·
Registered
438 Posts
wow great price. Should cross post this on thevboard too.

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, it looks like the following people have shown interest...

enyce07
InSup503
havok247

I will be able to extend the Group Buy by another week most likely. I will post tomorrow with a new date.

-Tyler

·
Registered
897 Posts
CustomSentra1 said:
Ok, it looks like the following people have shown interest...

enyce07
InSup503
havok247

I will be able to extend the Group Buy by another week most likely. I will post tomorrow with a new date.

-Tyler
thats a mighty big list you have there :D

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For those of you that have requested that I extend the date, it has been extended until 8/30. Please send me a PM if your interested in purchasing. Also, please call me directly to place an order.

-Tyler
1-800-806-5798

·
Registered
173 Posts
How many people are buying? Whats the price right now? Thank you.

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
thats right all you 02/03 just want to look more like us '04s. Soon enough theyll be a bucktooth GB

·
Registered
631 Posts
these arent aftermarket?

got pictures gauranteeing a perfect fit? because someone has tried before, he got them to line up on the top, bute the 04 taillights hang out over the bumper about 1/4-3/8th's of an inch on the bottom.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm pretty sure that pictures of a perfect fit don't exist. You will always have that overhang at the bottom because of the changes in the rear bumpuer introduced in 04. If you visit the site (customenterprise.com) they even state that "fitment is not exact and minor modification is neccesary".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts