B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 - Sentra w/ GTiR Engine, soon SR20VE+T

For all those who want to enjoy a clean nice ride with a little extra under the hood! :)

It all started back in 2007 when I fell in love with the Nissan Sentra. Back then, I wanted to give my little ride something special, make a swap (SR20DET). Unluckily, it was pretty much expensive. But in the autumn of 2008, I’ve found a potable ’03 (GXE to SE) with the swap I was looking for.

Here’s some pics :

Yeah I know, pretty horrible with a trap on the hood, but had no choice, the top mount intercooler had to get his air somewhere!

Only modification I made back then was :
- Konig performance wheels (can't remember exactly which one)
- KYB GR2 shock + Tanabe drop (1.6inch)
- New windshield 'cause the last owner said that the girlfriend of the guy who did the custom exhaust threw a rock on it, WTF?

In the winter of 2009, I've decided to change back the rear lights to OEM ones, and drop in a nice FMIC + piping
Upgraded the batterie to an Optima Redtop and the exhaust muffler tip to a N1 Apex'I (which has a better agressive sound than a 3'' stock muffler)

Little clean-up and installed the FMIC + piping

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In 2010 was the worst year I think. I've wanted to get rid of the car because of financial problem + school, but I've managed to keep it. When everything went back to normal, I've bought another SE with the same swap. The main reason for my action was that it was pretty cheap and it had brake conversion for disc on the rear (which mine didn't 'cause it was originally a GXE), coilovers, motor mounts for SE, Spec-V Red/Black seats and some spare things. Couldn't keep the car to myself, so i've sold the swap to another person and scrapped it.

The money for selling the swap help me with this next thing :
A new set of brand new Balling Wheels :)

WORK Emotion XT7 17X8 +25 offset

+ Here's the look with the new drop (STD R1 Coilovers)

And now, after 3 years, I've decided it was time for a little extra (spring 2011)

YEAH!! To the body shop :D
And a new Blow-off (HKS SSQV 3rd gen.)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After finally 2 weeks in the bodyshop (let say he had some more important things to do than my car), the car looks like this :

New SE-R black-housing headlights / SE-R Spec-V Bumper / SE-R Spec-V Side skirts / Mach 1 lip
Almost hellaflush with the wheels (front are, but not the rear! lol)...but what you want, it's a Sentra :)

Of course, that's not all!! More to come this year!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
i like!

·
Registered
577 Posts
car looks really great!!

nice rims, love how they are flush with the body of the car. what size tires are you running?

if you want a rear lip, look into the RS rear lip for your year, by far the best looking rear lip :)

keep it up. later

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
car looks really great!!

nice rims, love how they are flush with the body of the car. what size tires are you running?

if you want a rear lip, look into the RS rear lip for your year, by far the best looking rear lip :)

keep it up. later
thanks! I keep it in mind

tire size : 215-40-R17

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ugly duckling turned into beautiful swan :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
nice looks great

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the comments! Appreciated :)
Clean-up the engine bay would be the next step this winter, we'll see lol

loooks hawwt, did you have to roll your fenders to the wheels?
Yeah I rolled them + had to pull them back a little to give them more clearance

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
wow, just wanna say you did a great job flipping this car. it went from tacky/ricer look to a very clean genuine Nissan look.... very nice!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts