B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 Sentra SE-R with a blown motor that I'm parting out. Let me know what you need.

What I don't have: front grill (the one with the nissan symbol), stock rims
What I do have:
Mainly OEM parts
GReddy EVO II full catback exhaust
OBX 4-2-1 header/downpipe (no precat or cat converter)
stock exhaust (no precat failure)
AEM short Ram Intake (dryflow system)
OTTO CAI w/K&N filter
Chrome strut bar
Stock strut bar
Brand new radiator
Brand new Sensen struts (never taken out of box)
Anything else that came on these cars. LMK what you need. Thanks for looking

· Registered
2,679 Posts
i need a driver side mirror in red!!!!! if you still have it

also would be interested in passenger visor, and center console flip top, the one between the seats if you have the mirror. im in 02745 if you can quote for shipping.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i need a driver side mirror in red!!!!! if you still have it

also would be interested in passenger visor, and center console flip top, the one between the seats if you have the mirror. im in 02745 if you can quote for shipping.
I still have the mirror. About half the clear coat chipped off of it and the paint faded a bit, so it would need repainted. I have a passenger visor, but I'm guessing you want it because the mirror cover broke off. Mine did too. I think everyone who owns this car has that problem. I also have the center console. Perfect condition. OEM black. I could do $20 just for the mirror cuz of the paint, or $30 for the mirror and the flip top. I know I said no prices in the thread but I don't have pm privileges yet. Shipping would be in between $11-$16.

· Registered
2,679 Posts
could you post the pic of the mirror? if i can just clear it, it might be fine. i wont want the other stuff unless i buy the mirror. but my pass visor arm broke, not just the cover.

post or email pics to [email protected]
thanks!

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
could you post the pic of the mirror? if i can just clear it, it might be fine. i wont want the other stuff unless i buy the mirror. but my pass visor arm broke, not just the cover.

post or email pics to [email protected]
thanks!
I will send you a pic ASAP. I do not live where the car is parked, so it will be tomorrow afternoon before I have pics.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would love the drivers side vizor, and the fog lights if they are oem with the housing and connectors. Please lmk and if you can post pics?
I have the drivers side visor but the mirror cover is broken off. The light automatically turns off when you fold it up though. I also have good condition fog lights with housing and connectors. I don't have any close ups of these parts right now but will be able to get some tomorrow afternoon.

· Registered
2,679 Posts
I will send you a pic ASAP. I do not live where the car is parked, so it will be tomorrow afternoon before I have pics.
just so you know, when you list classifieds, you need to have pics posted of items for sale, it's a forum requirement, so i would take pics of everything you intend on selling. im not in a rush for pics, noone is going to die without a passenger sunvisor ;)

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just so you know, when you list classifieds, you need to have pics posted of items for sale, it's a forum requirement, so i would take pics of everything you intend on selling. im not in a rush for pics, noone is going to die without a passenger sunvisor ;)
My bad. I originally had, and still do have, the car listed wholesale locally, so I wasn't pulling parts off/taking pics before there was interest in the individual part. Things like the mirrors, sunvisors, etc. can still be documented though. Pics will be taken this afternoon after I get off work.

· Registered
555 Posts
I have the drivers side visor but the mirror cover is broken off. The light automatically turns off when you fold it up though. I also have good condition fog lights with housing and connectors. I don't have any close ups of these parts right now but will be able to get some tomorrow afternoon.
Please let me know more and when you can please post pictures, as is better for the prospective buyer can view what they are interested in purchasing from you.

· Registered
2,679 Posts
My bad. I originally had, and still do have, the car listed wholesale locally, so I wasn't pulling parts off/taking pics before there was interest in the individual part. Things like the mirrors, sunvisors, etc. can still be documented though. Pics will be taken this afternoon after I get off work.
in your case, you can probably just take pics of the entire vehicle, inside and outside and under the hood, not a lot of pics. like said it is forum requirement to have pics, even if its of the original vehicle is should be ok for this partout. just dont take my word, im not a mod. in my case, i would see the mirror, if someone wanted a headlight, they could see it, etc. someone can always request more pics of a particular item, im just trying to make it easier for you and us.

if you need more parts sold, it shouldnt be a problem, you can partout most of the car, and most likely get the same amount in return or more. im sure they will even fight over your blown motor. but essentially, its your car, if you want to part it, let me know. the close you are to nyc, the faster the parts will sell ;)

· Registered
51 Posts
Pm sent!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.