B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know for sure if the 2002 SE-R front bumper/grille and/or side skirts will bolt right up to a 2001 SE/pp?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well, from what I've seen, the sideskirts are the same as the SE/PP sideskirts, so no gain there. The bumper and grille ought to bolt up... but then you're totally following your name :D - RICE!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
samo said:
Well, from what I've seen, the sideskirts are the same as the SE/PP sideskirts, so no gain there.
From the pics I've seen, the skirts have a bit different form to them. Plus I think I remember seeing somewhere on the b15sentra.net homepage that specifically the "front fascia and side skirts" were changed. The skirts I'm not too worried about. I got lots of other things to spend my money on, but it'd be nice if I can get a good price. The new bumper looks good though, and I'm looking for a nice body kit or something to put up on my car. Considering it's made for a B15 and has a nice, more aggressive styling, I might just go with that. :cool:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
actually I think the spy pictures we have seen with the Se-R and Spec V on the truck have the same sideskirts as the 2000-2001 SE, do a search for those pics I know they are on here

·
Registered
778 Posts
externally the only real difference is the front bumper and black housing headlights. it actually saved nissan and future ser buyers some cash because they didnt have to make new molds for the skirts and spoiler.

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Got Rice? said:
samo said:
Well, from what I've seen, the sideskirts are the same as the SE/PP sideskirts, so no gain there.
From the pics I've seen, the skirts have a bit different form to them. Plus I think I remember seeing somewhere on the b15sentra.net homepage that specifically the "front fascia and side skirts" were changed. The skirts I'm not too worried about. I got lots of other things to spend my money on, but it'd be nice if I can get a good price. The new bumper looks good though, and I'm looking for a nice body kit or something to put up on my car. Considering it's made for a B15 and has a nice, more aggressive styling, I might just go with that. :cool:
The molds for the new spoiler and side skirts aren't going to be ready until the 2003 model year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts