B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, what can I do? I've been strugglin to save up money for a house. Then I fell in love with the new 2001 Sentra cuz it had the SR20DE engine and I HAD to mod it to the max. Poor forethought by me, but I now need to get rid of it cuz I just can't afford it and get a house. SOOO Make me an offer for my new 2001 Sentra SE (Radium) with a brand new Place Racing Cold Air Intake, Pioneer DEH6200 Head unit and 4 Infinity Kappa's 62.I!! Show anyone - I will be posting some pics on a website this weekend and will tell you guys the URL then. Thanks for help fella's!!

------------------
2001 Sentra SE
PR-CAI

·
Registered
747 Posts
Figure out how much you want for it, add 10%, and put that amount as your reserve on ebay. (if your not familiar with ebay I think that they take around 10% of your profit (all though I think the % gets lower and lower the higher the bids, (check into it) and the reserve is the minimum amount) Make sure to include your mods. It's worth a try

~Mike~

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

·
Registered
841 Posts
Another un-wanted Sentra.

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey sale me your intake ???

------------------
B15-SE w/ sport package.
5spd. Black.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in Maryland and have had some dealings with various car shippers - so I can help with getting it to someone. I am asking $16k for it, but will entertain serious alternate offers. I might sell the custom stereo and speakers separately, but would prefer to sell the CAI with the car since it's a pain in the *** to uninstall.

------------------
2001 Sentra SE
PR-CAI

·
Registered
446 Posts
16k is a little steep don't ya think? They could go to a dealership and get one with TT&L for that price like me! I guess the new speakers and CAI factor in but not 3k.

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, $16k isn't all that expensive when you consider that I would obviously entertain lesser serious offers. It's a starting point. Plus, where do you get it being $3k too much? Invoice for the car is $15,900. The car is 2 1/2 months old with 3500 miles on it with $1k in additional mods. It's a steal.

------------------
2001 Sentra SE
PR-CAI

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You might not realize that it's the SE trim and loaded either, so that may attribute to the difference.

------------------
2001 Sentra SE
PR-CAI

·
Registered
560 Posts
Sorry dude.
I got my SE with perf. pack for $15.7Kilobux.
You will be lucky to get enough to cover the loan. Unfortunately that's how the business works. Plus you will have to find someone who will appreciate the mods you've made, and who will not think that you have messed up something else. Also, buyers tend to think that if you mod the car - you abuse it too(racing and all).
Bottom line is - take out the mods, and sell stock.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, ****. I guess I could revert it to stock, but I had the stereo professionally installed and the CAI doesn't really modify anything - the reason I posted this here was to appeal to a mod-happy crew. Thanks for the .02 though. Like I said, anybody could talk me down a bit.

------------------
2001 Sentra SE
PR-CAI

1 - 11 of 11 Posts