B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had my stereo installed, but the installer said the dash kits for this model and year were not out yet... I know that cant be true all over the US...can anyone help?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input, this is my first Nissan, so I was not sure if the dash kits were different for different models. I have had Honda's for my last 3 cars, so Im new at the Nissan thing. Thanks for the update though...I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Metra and American International both make kits for 2000+ sentras. I recommend the AI kit.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*"]http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/darkside_se?d&.intl=us&.flabel=fld1&.src=ph]*myb15*[/URL][/url]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the help. Im not sure why I could not find a dash kit down here. I tried the link above that the other person sent me but it was down. I will try metra, do they have an online site?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
the www.jltroy.com kits fit very well nice and snug....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Darkside... why the AI kit? Is that the one you have? Where did you get it? How much?

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Hotshot header and CAI on the way!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I got mine @goodguys off East Hst in CHula Vista. I had the Metra kit and it just didnt look as good as the AI kit. The AI kit has a better fit just looks alot nicer. IMO...

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*"]http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/darkside_se?d&.intl=us&.flabel=fld1&.src=ph]*myb15*[/URL][/url]

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
thanks for the advice... I'll probably go with the AI one then. How much?

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Hotshot header and CAI on the way!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Goodguys charged me $15.95 plus tax(for the AI kit) which was the price of the Metra kit cuz the POS cracked while they tried to install it. I would guess the price was the same or slightly more...Hope that made sense.

------------------
*Josh*

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
cool... who did your install... of the deck of course!

------------------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i did mine myself it's not that bad but kinda a pain in the *** taking out the factory unit...

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, in the meantime of waiting to find out about a dashkit I installed the head unit below the a/c in the open space. Yes, I have two head units now...:) (Stop laughing....:) anyway, it actually looks pretty good and since there has been a rise in the theft in my area (including me last October) maybe this will deter the theft since when you look in the car all it appears to have is the stock. Not bad at all...I will get a pic of it this weekend and send it out so you all can see....thanks for all the help everyone!!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
two decks? geez..... AI or Metra has a dash kit yah know

------------------

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im going to put a pic up this week. It looks good Im sure you all will think so too.
:)

------------------
Sentra 2k XE, 4dr.,5spd, no performance mods yet,xenon super white headlamps,fogs soon to come...,Stereo w/amp, 10 disc cd changer, seperates in the front,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts