B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is a little more about it.

I daily drive it to and from work now. The car has not let me down in this time with one exception and that was a maf wire extension that broke. It starts up right away and runs like a champ. I am in no big hurry to let her go as she is reliable and paid off. I have tons of spare/extra parts that would be included in the sale. Depending on where you are I would be willing to meet up for a test drive or a sale. You can ask anyone on this board that knows me, or the car and they will attest for the car. It's fast, fun and reliable.
Still for sale?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I was wondering how you felt about trades? I have a clean '02 Jeep Grand Cherokee (paid for) and am looking to get beck into a Sentra.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Frikken 9 page "for sale" thread? JP, you are just gonna have to mothball that baby for your kid to drive. SR20 longevity FTL! :D

·
I'm with your mom
1,540 Posts
I just read a post where Lou said he traded you the spec seats that was in his se. Those are my old seats. My car is scattered all over chicago!
W00t for a good car cuz it has my stuff in it :D

·
OG member
585 Posts
I just read a post where Lou said he traded you the spec seats that was in his se. Those are my old seats. My car is scattered all over chicago!
W00t for a good car cuz it has my stuff in it :D
Oh thats right! I got those seat from you and gave them to JP. Though I wish I can get them back. I have a set of nice stock SE seat lol :p

I actually prefer the SE seats, they fit more snug and are eaiser to clean and stuff does not slide into the floor.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ill buy this next year after I get my taxes back lol. I know it'll still be for sale then

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
I haven't actively been trying to sell it. I have been DDing it for the past 3 years with no problems besides that occasional coolant leak. probably just keep it unless someone offers the right amount, which is less the stated in the above posts now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm not gonna lie I'm super interested but my girl would kill me for buying a car right now she gets mad when I talk bout getting new wheels good luck with sale

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Ill buy this next year after I get my taxes back lol. I know it'll still be for sale then
So, JP, have you heard from tapanass yet? It is tax time again.
;)

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
7500$ is the actual price?
then yes, now probably not. More like 6ish. Car is getting old and things are needing replaced. Typical maintenance stuff for a 12 yo car with 172k on it.

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
I am now parting the car out. Motor went bye bye on a mis shift. Everything is for sale!

121 - 140 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.