Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*******SOLD*********

I am the second owner. The car was bought in 04 from another member. It had 115 thousand highway miles on it when I got it. In 5 years I’ve barely put 30k on it. The car has been garaged its entire life. It only went through 1 Chicago winter, and has not seen rain in about 3 years. Currently the car has 185k on it, and the newish motor has 34k. It has no check engine light, and will pass OBD2 emissions. At 15psi the car makes 337whp, and 333 lbft. It’s clean inside and out. It did see a minor fender bender before I owned it. Front quarter panel had to be replaced, but that was it. It has very few dents/scratches.

Because it is a B15 and there is no engine management for it so I converted it to a 96 B14 ECU. Due to this I also switched out to a 96 Intake manifold, IACV, etc.

Year: 2000
Make: Nissan
Model: Sentra SE w/PP
Miles on motor before turbo: 138k
Current Mileage: 156K
Performance
GT28RS turbo
GTI-R manifold
JWT B14 ecu
B14 intake manifold
Custom IC piping
XS Power IC
Cobra Maf
MSD 50lb inj
Walboro 255 fuel pump
Jwt s3r cams
UR 2 pulley set
Greddy RS BOV
3" Custom DP
Stromung 3" exhaust
JWT clutch and PP, JWT flywheel
SS clutch line
Spec v Koyo radiator, Pusher fans
Custom steel fuel rail
Nismo FPR, with inline gauge
Custom steel oil dist block
Custom steel water adapters
Apexi turbo timer
Apexi SAFC
Greddy profec type s boost controller
Auto meter Boost, oil temp, oil pres, water temp gauges.
NGK plugs
EGR delete
AC removed
B&M Short shifter
Custom Steel Shifter stabilizer
ES Motor Mount inserts

Suspension:
Motivational Coilovers
Nismo bushing set
Nismo front sway bar
Stillen rear sway bar
Nismo Front Strut tower brace
Custom rear brace
Rear beam bent

Cosmetic:
Mach 1 front lip
DG Carbon Fiber Hood w/ black hood pins
Spec V headlights
Valve cover, IC piping, Radiator support all Powder coated crinkle black
17” Rays G-Games w/ Hankook Ventus RS2 218/45/17

Interior:
03 Spec V front seats
Nismo floor mats
Optima red top battery relocated to trunk

Sounds:
Alpine 9831 HU
MB quart 5 ¼ fronts with Tweeters
ADS 50x2 amp
MTX 10” sub in box with MTX 100x2 amp

Brakes:
Carbotech slotted Rotors
Carbotech panther plus pads
Goodridge SS brake lines
Motul Fluid
Carbotech Front XP-8 Race pads

Fluids: Mobil 1, redline shockproof heavy

I have tons of spare/misc parts that will go with it. If it fits a sentra, it’s yours with the purchase.

Asking price is $5000

Video

·
Female enthusiast
123 Posts
so what is the price you have in your head?

please post, I'm very curious to know what a turboed b15 like this is worth.

I'm going to guess around $8k but that is only my guess.

Gluck with the sale.. I know exactly where you are coming from... having to deal with almost the same situation (both laid off but no baby on the way) and possibly selling our beloved B15 as well :( (it is only stock so no worries on competing in the same field as yours anyway.. lol)

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a close guess, what it's worth to me, and what it's worth to others are probably way off. Thats why I will not post my actual price.

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chris101 said:
yeah, very true.. I know what you mean.

gluck

I don't remember seeing you at the track but I'm often found at many venues... We have the POS G20 and #50 miata.. stop by and say hi if you happen to be at an event we are at!
What group to you run with?

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
How much for the lip there pops? ;)

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
chris101 said:
In case you missed it the first time:
I'm just givin him shat. If he parts out, I'd have to mail him a rotting possum.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Throw me a price through PM, maybe I can figure something out. Maybe I have the cash to keep both b15s, maybe I don't. Any problems on cold start? How does it idle?

Must convice parents, hell in the long run ill save $$ because I won't have to modify my close to stock b15.

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
Wow jp. Sad to see this but with the situation I'm not too surprised. I'm teetering on this as well. Hope it will go to someone who will take care of it. I know we'd pick it up if we could.

·
Informed Lurker
2,453 Posts
ill trade you mine for yours....

glws btw. man, im going to have to build my granite to hold up to ni55anpat's and yours now....or you could jsut give it to me...

·
Drift king
291 Posts
ouch thats gotta hurt. glws bro

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shanno575 said:
Wow jp. Sad to see this but with the situation I'm not too surprised. I'm teetering on this as well. Hope it will go to someone who will take care of it. I know we'd pick it up if we could.

Yeah, Kasey wants to be able to take some time off work once he's born. This is the only way to do it. :(

·
Engi-nerd
2,218 Posts
I would say that she now owe's you for doing this...But since she's the one doing all the hard work to bring your child into this world, I guess it's the least you can do. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Driving Illini said:
I would say that she now owe's you for doing this...But since she's the one doing all the hard work to bring your child into this world, I guess it's the least you can do. ;)

Yeah pretty much! ;)

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
NOOOO!!! Sorry to see you having to do this JP, that sucks. Maybe we can talk Aaron into buying it then he can have a DD turbo SE and an autocross turbo SE...both Granite. :D

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha, that would be awesome. That was my old plan with the Auto when I bought this one.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.