B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had this cover on my 1991 classic-there should be no difference between my 2001 se and the 91 right? i was just concerned b/c of the 5 hp diff. it is probably a bonehead question but it is also a new car and i am finishing my masters=i am mad broke!!!!!! thanks people

------------------
1991 se-r w/sr20det 11.81 @ 123mph and a recently purchased 2001 sentra se for my wife and child-no mods yet.. very very soon though... cai, nos, cat back and headers in da works. representin jersey-west new york 57th street. LO DOWN!! check out my site for some pix- www.wkdtrbo57.bigstep.com

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Is your question, do you want to put the '91 on the SE?? If that's the question: As an older person I have learned over the years that if it's working -let it alone. Now if modding is your thing and you can afford a few bumps in the road go for it. I'd get my masters and worry about the valve cover later. BTW I don't know if they are interchangeable, Just some phylosophy here.

later,
Al

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

·
Registered
149 Posts
sorry, it wont. 00-01 sr20 valve cover is taller due to the internal changes

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

[This message has been edited by Jo$H (edited April 21, 2001).]

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jo$H:
sorry, it wont. 00-01 sr20 valve cover is taller due to the internal changes

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

josh is absolutley correct.

------------------
the moderator formerly known as 2000SE
MY SITE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts