B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I think I will be getting a set of two tone leather seats from this nearby place. They make custom sh*t and are good. They are telling me that they will do the front and back seats for $1,500.00. Do you think that's good? I'm thinking on getting my seats BLACK and PEARL-WHITE, like the gauges, on the inside of the seats.

I kinda like this idea...what do you guys think?

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Well from the dealer I got my leather for $1000. I think I could have gotten two tone, not sure though, I like it how it is. Katskin should cost you under $1000. So in less it is super high quality leather, I think you are probably paying a little too much.

------------------
2000 Sentra SE performance package (radium)
Sunroof/Leather/Tint/Gas cap holder
SMC Short shifter (not yet installed)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks David, I better double check then. Yeah, today I was checking out Katskin leather and it looked alright. I want to get a pattern close to the S4 or M3 two-tone type.

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
605 Posts
$1500 is pretty expensive. My cousin got here Prelude done for $900 because it was from a kit. It should not cost you more than $1100. If it going to be done custom, then do it through the dealer and ask them for two-tone. also, how could the dealer mess up? If they did, they HAVE to fix it for you!

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I was seriously looking at davids leather and at Katzkin's kits and I was thinking of getting the two tone as well kinda like what chino was saying,,,,but with the primary color matching my interior color and getting the stipes the color of the gauges or something on the line of like an aluminum(silver) color.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't you think it would look HOT?? You think recaro has some for our seat size?

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Don't waste your money there. Contact www.leatherseats.com they deal with the maximacclub and they have 2 tones for half the cost your gonna pay there..

------------------

2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite
Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30

1 - 7 of 7 Posts