B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad and I installed my old Pioneer DEHP-2000 deck, and 4 3 way Pioneer TS-1675's. The sound is so much cleaner, I can't wait to go to the next step, 10" Pioneer Subs and two channel pioneer amp.

-iLL

·
Registered
605 Posts
you sure do like pioneers. Ever consider another company for the subs? I have always like pioneer for their head units, but not their subs/amps. I prefer Phoenix Gold. That's just me.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
can never go wrong with JLw6's.... they w7 is comming soon

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires

·
Registered
605 Posts
That is very true, but JL audio is EXPENSIVE!! That was what I was thinking of getting, but my friend hooked me up with a good deal.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i am also a pioneer guy as well

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
57 Posts
The 10" JL I had in my Sentra packed quite a punch. But right now I have 2 10" orions and they really rock my car.

------------------
2k Sentra SE Manual w/PP - Black

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
maybe the cerwin vega strokers?

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
169 Posts
just remember you get what you pay for.... quality isn't cheap.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by azninvazion:
That is very true, but JL audio is EXPENSIVE!! That was what I was thinking of getting, but my friend hooked me up with a good deal.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by iLLt3cK:
My dad and I installed my old Pioneer DEHP-2000 deck, and 4 3 way Pioneer TS-1675's. The sound is so much cleaner, I can't wait to go to the next step, 10" Pioneer Subs and two channel pioneer amp.

-iLL
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, did your speakers fit ok? I ordered and installed some PS-A1765's and they didn't fit right. Too big for the factory mounting holes.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
I will let you in on a little secret with subs, go with a company called Image Dynamics. The IDQ-12 is the best sub ever made i had 1 12' with only 300 watts of power i was hitting 136.4 Db beating out other people who had 2 15" solobarics. these subs kick ***. i paid only $175 for mine and i used it all season in compotition and i came in frist every time. this was in my old civic i am currently first in the state(maryland/ novice 301-600) but i have to reinstall the system in my new car like i said the Image Dynamic IDQ-12

------------------
2001 sentra SE 2.0
w/ perforance package
muffler, resonator removed, 50shot NOS

·
Registered
6 Posts
NOPE! CERVWIN VEGA STORKERS ARE THE BEST. HANDS DOWN 1,200watts RMS on my 12" DVC and 149db! You can't buy a better sub(right now,the JL W7 is coming out with 3.5" mechanical excursion)This sub will rattle not only your car,but cars next to you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts