B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm back to buying rims again (just 2 this time) and was wondering who makes a good 15X8 that won't break the bank for an 02 Spec. I'm prob looking at Bassett street steel ones for a big $65 each, but I'd be willing to part with up to $150 per wheel, but less is better. Any links to sites would be great.
Thanks
Dion

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black Racing makes a nice looking wheel in 4x114.3 30 offset. Sounds like it's made for a 240.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
chillboy said:
So I'm back to buying rims again (just 2 this time) and was wondering who makes a good 15X8 that won't break the bank for an 02 Spec. I'm prob looking at Bassett street steel ones for a big $65 each, but I'd be willing to part with up to $150 per wheel, but less is better. Any links to sites would be great.
Thanks
Dion
I want everything you want lately!! lol

I would love TWO 15x8's. :) maybe we can split a set if need be....

I'd be up for the Weld's, they are only 9 pounds!!!!!!!

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
u12bnextsentra said:
Dion
What size slick in width?? 8 or 9"
I'm thinking I'll run the bigger 26x10x15. Travis says that you are def right (never doubted) but we will be running only 10lbs of boost till (prob) 3rd gear so it won't be quite as stressful on the transmission. I want all the traction I can fit. I thought it would be cool to run them on the street once in a while, but I really don't need that with the Azenis and lower boost for street.
Problem is that rim size is so limited and I'm running out of budget.

I'm leaning towards these if 30 offset will work??

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fluid1 said:
How much do those fockers weigh?
A little heavy 15.5lbs in the 15". They are 19lbs in 17X7.5 or I would be running them instead of the GramLight Pros. Awesome finish, but for this intended purpose I could care less about looks. Still searching...

·
Registered
331 Posts
I've got 15x8 Bogart dragon flys with 5.9" Back space and I'm running 24.5x8x15" M/T slicks..........about 1/4" clearance on the front fender lip. This was with Progress springs in there also. Just watch for the clearance on the lip and your coil over perch.
MY setup is all tucked into the fender and nothing sticking out
Jamie

·
Registered
1,982 Posts

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
u12bnextsentra said:
I've got 15x8 Bogart dragon flys with 5.9" Back space and I'm running 24.5x8x15" M/T slicks..........about ¼" clearance on the front fender lip. This was with Progress springs in there also. Just watch for the clearance on the lip and your coil over perch.
MY setup is all tucked into the fender and nothing sticking out
Jamie
Jamie, how much do those weigh? Can you guys get some of the 15x8's?

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts