B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Your tires look to be the unidirectional kind, looking at the pictures, I wonder if there not mounted backwards (well, the front left, at least)

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Ah , the Firestone Shithawks.....They work wonders in the Winter.....:rolleyes:

:D I think you and Y2K SE have the best looking " Red " ( Watch as Inferno , Heatwave and Aztec Red , SE owners beat me up , at the flagpole , 3PM for calling their SE's Red :D ) SE's .:)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Guess what ? One of the tires I bought monday is mounted backwards... just found out this morning (thursday) !

Mine ARE unidirectional. Can't have it re-mounted properly until tomorrow... Growl ! :-(

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BodeB15 said:
Ah , the Firestone Shithawks.....They work wonders in the Winter.....:rolleyes:

:D I think you and Y2K SE have the best looking " Red " ( Watch as Inferno , Heatwave and Aztec Red , SE owners beat me up , at the flagpole , 3PM for calling their SE's Red :D ) SE's .:)
Why thank you.

Silver: How do you like those Avids?

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
BodeB15 said:
At least Inferno and Heatwave are close tints. Aztec Red isn't even metallic! :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Finally, I had the tire remounted properly... Did wonders for trackability... I was wondering if there was something wrong with my car... Now, everything is AOK.

Too bad they were out of Hankook Ventus H405... I hear those are great tires.. (Look awesome too!) :eek:

·
Registered
434 Posts
97gxeFL: Nice use of Photoshop (or whatever), you didn't change anything but the car's color. Nice work !

·
Registered
582 Posts
SilverWerewolf said:
97gxeFL: Nice use of Photoshop (or whatever), you didn't change anything but the car's color. Nice work !
Thanks! I actually dropped the car too, and shaved the handles in the blue pic.

I've got it in other colors also, maybe I'll post them later.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts