B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you guys need to check this out, I know most of you already probably know.
I dont know though if I really like the kits. Maybe when I see them on a actual car, not on the website. I love the spoiler though!

http://www.leeauto.com/parts/ser.html

·
Registered
272 Posts
I think they look really good! Now Nismo needs to come out with a front lip for the 02-03 Vs. The 04 on front lip make the Sentra look like an Altima. I really like the rear valance and spoiler. Now what about sideskirts?

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
V Dude said:
Since the rear lip is listed for the '03s won't it fit the '02s also?

I think they mean it's only for the 2004-2005 since they have different styled rear bumpers.

The reason it costs so much is because its made of urethane, just like the factory bumpers. I'd personally get a lip like this made from urethane than any fiberglass bumper out there.

Now I can order my '04 rear bumper and finally have a damn rear lip for it. :D

·
Man-Whore
1,454 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
im very dissapointed... the front lip looks like ****, and is 295 dollars, that thing is not worh it at all, it hardly makes a notiveable difference... i like the rear lip and spoiler tho
Exactly, that's why I called this shat BS.

The spoiler is priced the same as any other spoiler and looks good so no complaints there...

BUT 295$ as a SPECIAL price for the front lip is a joke.
A JOKE!

A BC 2 front bumper or a Ondeground design kit can be had for 400$ and looks WAY better.

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
baby GT-R said:
I think they mean it's only for the 2004-2005 since they have different styled rear bumpers.

The reason it costs so much is because its made of urethane, just like the factory bumpers. I'd personally get a lip like this made from urethane than any fiberglass bumper out there.

Now I can order my '04 rear bumper and finally have a damn rear lip for it. :D
I think it would probably fit since its a lip, the differences between 00-03 and 04 rear bumpers are where the taillights fit, n I dont think the 00-03 has the groove in the bottom tha stretches across, they are the same shape tho, and im sure the lip would fit as well i dunno sum1 try it...

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Paraskass said:

The spoiler is priced the same as any other spoiler and looks good so no complaints there...

A JOKE!

A BC 2 front bumper or a Ondeground design kit can be had for 400$ and looks WAY better.
well they are made from urethane which is one thing that jacks the price up, now I woulnd't mind paying 300 dollars for a urethane lip that looks good, but thats looks like the stock bumper to me... big deal its gotta little flare to it now it FUGLY(any regular person would never notice it, so why put a lip that wont get compliments) n does not help us 04 owners achieve a better look... nismo WILL be pissed when they see how bad it sells... n you also must take in hand, yeah the BC2 and ondrground are in the process, they still dont have the kits out, so we are limitted to these nismo parts, n then that FUGLY Evo5 kit that groundeffex released which goes for I think 999 dollars... so companys are keeping prices as high as possible knowing our situation

They need pics of the WHOLE car it wuld give a better idea of how it looks

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Paraskass said:

A JOKE!

To me the BC 2 and Onderground are too much. A regular lip looks better to me. We'll get better pics of the whole car later.

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
I think it would probably fit since its a lip, the differences between 00-03 and 04 rear bumpers are where the taillights fit, n I dont think the 00-03 has the groove in the bottom tha stretches across, they are the same shape tho, and im sure the lip would fit as well i dunno sum1 try it...
They are different though. A kid at my school has an '04 and I took a good look at it since my car was parked next to his. The bottom is more squared out on the '04 while the '00-'03s are rounded at the corners more.

I'll see if I can find a pic. I'm planning on getting an '04 rear bumper myself because I've got '04 tails and they hangover and its starting to get to me since its not a "clean" look. :D
'00-'03

'04

·
Registered
869 Posts
I like the Spoiler. But since im still sportin the 01 i dont care for the rest

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
IIRC that's the wings west mid wing... it does look good imho..

As far as the kit, I like it.

It's understated. I'd probably jsut get the front lip, maybe the spoiler.. that's if/when I have money.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Here's some full car shots of the body kit

I think it's hot...i wish i didn't think so, cause now i have to buy a 04 rear bumper. :( :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts