B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its just a photoshop, but i think they give me a good idea of what I want my car to look like.

·
Registered
184 Posts
whatever works for ya buddy. But yea if i had a black one i would most def. get black wheels. You decide on which exact ones u want?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
chop them in bronze! :) I'm thinking about doing mine in bronze

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Gold man. Gold... :D

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
stylez said:
whatever works for ya buddy. But yea if i had a black one i would most def. get black wheels. You decide on which exact ones u want?

I want to keep my stock se-r wheels :)

I have some 16" gab racing wheels with gun metal spokes and silver lips, but it think its going to be expensive to repair and re-powdercoat them.

example:

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Yeah dude I agree with SR20DE, its gotta be gold or bronze on a black spec. Once I stop spending money on Quiznos and this turbo install I am going to get around to finding out for sure what wheels fit over the brembos and get me a bronze/gold set with some new rubber.

·
I have parts for sale!
1,030 Posts
that is some nice gold photoshoping.. get it a little more orange and gloss... wondering if that would look better.. something like my gold...

·
Registered
243 Posts
do the nissan symbol on the bucktooth gold too. maybe some gold fuzzy dice. **** it, just buy a pink cadillac.

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
hey can you do a photoshop with a silver '04 and the gold wheels for me

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
Arvin said:
I want to keep my stock se-r wheels :)

I have some 16" gab racing wheels with gun metal spokes and silver lips, but it think its going to be expensive to repair and re-powdercoat them.

example:

Where'd you get the GAB wheels from? Are thsoe the real deals or the rota knock offs? I've been trying to look for a set but I can't. I've been thinking of getting the red ones. :D

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LoS8 said:
hey can you do a photoshop with a silver '04 and the gold wheels for me
give me a clean picture of a silver '04 with the wheels exposed

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
lol that photoshop doesnt do the black rims justice..they actually come out lighter than that..heres how mine came out

since you have a blackout, i would recommend you try to do the lip thing..it will add a little more spice to the black on black theme..plus with black tints that car would be ill.

·
Registered
109 Posts
heres my input paint them bronze, just the spokes and leave the lip silver that would look PIMP

·
Registered
105 Posts
Arvin said:
Too much black. Those gold wheels looked a lot better. Or you can always leave them silver. :cool:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts