B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. anyone know where to find a custom grill for a 04 spec. i hear niceguy makes them, but i really would like to see some pics before i buy anything. if anyone knows where to find a good looking 04 spec v grill please let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Oh wow, I really like that. The bucktooth doesn't bother me very much, and doing that on the sides will make it look 100 times better. Any writeup on how you did it?

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
[email protected] that orange is sexy! Not to hijack, but OrangeVee, what kind of tire dressing did you use? That rubber is black!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks! There is no write-up for the grille mod, because it was done at the dealership. It's a Stillen chrome mesh grille that they fit and bolted onto the original frame (the cut out the old grille out, but kept the frame). I saw the result on a demo car and it was so clean and well done that I wanted the option on mine. As far as the tire dressing, it's Meguiars' Endurance Tire Gel. I love it. That and Zaino polish on my body once a week keeps the ride happy! Check out more pics from the websites in my sig. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts