2K views 24 replies 21 participants last post by  Slotict 
#1 · (Edited)
Valve cover painted Aztec Red

Wheels and painted claipers (G2 paint)

Overall Tint 5% all windows

Grille Mod

See less See more
#2 ·
u need to do the "NEW" grille mod...that gets rid of that nasty bucktooth....other than that it looks good :)

#3 ·
DJLegacy2k1 said:
u need to do the "NEW" grille mod...that gets rid of that nasty bucktooth....other than that it looks good :)
Dont hate

#4 ·
wtf r u talking about? dont hate...i was being nice...if i was "hating" i would have said how the bucktooth looks like *****!...i was tryin to help this kid out cuz there is a way to get rid of that....

so yeah....stfu cuz BESIDES that i said good work....

I hate these pointless kids on this board
FLUID AND BODE....yall need to handle this boy, cuz i dont got time for it

#6 ·
HATER!!! DONT HATE.....lol sike...im just tryin to be as cool as sicxyboy

#8 ·
Nice Spec V

yeah I need new grill mod for my 04 too...

My dad works for Nissan and says that the S-Tuned parts line will be comming out with a replacement grill soon with factory warrenty :) Keep your eyes peeled

#11 ·
redline said:
Nice Spec V

yeah I need new grill mod for my 04 too...

My dad works for Nissan and says that the S-Tuned parts line will be comming out with a replacement grill soon with factory warrenty :) Keep your eyes peeled
yeah, man.... grilles need warranties.... lots of moving parts to break and shit

#13 ·
grill looks better. if you dont wanna do the ghetto grille mod u could just stick a ser emblem on the front here. i think that would look good.

matt

#16 ·
damn nice wheels what are they?

#18 ·
DJLegacy2k1 said:
wtf r you talking about? dont hate...i was being nice...if i was "hating" i would have said how the bucktooth looks like *****!...i was tryin to help this kid out cuz there is a way to get rid of that....

so yeah....stfu cuz BESIDES that i said good work....

I hate these pointless kids on this board
FLUID AND BODE....yall need to handle this boy, cuz i dont got time for it
hey. i can take out the trash too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im the late night trash disposal at b15sentra

#20 ·
wow thats like the first nice, looking 04 spec-v, but indeed the grille mod and dropping it would increase the looks..

gj

#24 ·
I bet he had just gotten it detailed, u can tell cus look at that engine bay

#25 ·
What did you do to flatten the tooth? I debadged most of the rear on my new black V today and walked to the front and saw the nose is indented where the Nissan badge is!

I need to make it look like a snarl :)

Thank you,
Rand

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.