B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
u need to do the "NEW" grille mod...that gets rid of that nasty bucktooth....other than that it looks good :)

·
fückin your mom
644 Posts
DJLegacy2k1 said:
u need to do the "NEW" grille mod...that gets rid of that nasty bucktooth....other than that it looks good :)
Dont hate

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
wtf r u talking about? dont hate...i was being nice...if i was "hating" i would have said how the bucktooth looks like *****!...i was tryin to help this kid out cuz there is a way to get rid of that....

so yeah....stfu cuz BESIDES that i said good work....

I hate these pointless kids on this board
FLUID AND BODE....yall need to handle this boy, cuz i dont got time for it

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
HATER!!! DONT HATE.....lol sike...im just tryin to be as cool as sicxyboy

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice Spec V

yeah I need new grill mod for my 04 too...

My dad works for Nissan and says that the S-Tuned parts line will be comming out with a replacement grill soon with factory warrenty :) Keep your eyes peeled

·
Grimey :D
462 Posts
I LIKE MY BUCKTOOTH DONT MATTER WAT
PEOPLE SAY !! :)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
redline said:
Nice Spec V

yeah I need new grill mod for my 04 too...

My dad works for Nissan and says that the S-Tuned parts line will be comming out with a replacement grill soon with factory warrenty :) Keep your eyes peeled
yeah, man.... grilles need warranties.... lots of moving parts to break and shit

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Nice job(even with the bucktooth), if your gonna do something to the grill wait for a direct replacement...imo, the gheto grill mod looks like crap

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
grill looks better. if you dont wanna do the ghetto grille mod u could just stick a ser emblem on the front here. i think that would look good.

matt

·
Registered
431 Posts
damn nice wheels what are they?

·
Registered
929 Posts
DJLegacy2k1 said:
wtf r you talking about? dont hate...i was being nice...if i was "hating" i would have said how the bucktooth looks like *****!...i was tryin to help this kid out cuz there is a way to get rid of that....

so yeah....stfu cuz BESIDES that i said good work....

I hate these pointless kids on this board
FLUID AND BODE....yall need to handle this boy, cuz i dont got time for it
hey. i can take out the trash too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im the late night trash disposal at b15sentra

·
Registered
553 Posts
Because I know service manager I got the 04 SE-R ans Spec-v Badges for a whopping $25 bucks, MSRP is $28 ap piece, Once I get them I will post the new pics of the Sickest grille mod on B15.net

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
wow thats like the first nice, looking 04 spec-v, but indeed the grille mod and dropping it would increase the looks..

gj

1 - 20 of 25 Posts