post #1 of 3 Old 07-17-2016, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
stradivarius151

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Hey

I have come into possession of the family 'beater,' a cloud white '05 Sentra 1.8 S that came from a used lot in rough shape. She'd weathered a few accidents and a lot of mechanical mayhem before we got to her, but she's done us well for 30K+ miles in the past 2-3 years. I have been trying to do her justice and get her up to her best shape, but there are a few problems still that I haven't been able to find answers for, so I decided to join here in the hopes of getting help from those with more knowledge of these cars than I have.

My Sentra just got a new right-front tire, in addition to some headlight polishing (I bought a bottle of Meguiar's liquid polish, along with a terry/microfiber cloth pack from Walmart, for $10 total; and they've brought the Sentra's headlights to almost factory gleam, but they haven't worked as well on any other car), some touch up paint, which she's needed a lot of (Nissan can go shove it for what they charge for less than an ounce of paint), and we just replaced the transmission fluid yesterday. No more does she rattle your bones off at red lights (she still shakes a bit, but it's so much better than before.

I have been unable to post any of my questions thus far - do I have to post here and do all of the other preliminary stuff? I activated my account from the email, but when I go to post it says I can't because my account may not have been activated yet. Also, I have yet to find a profile picture that this site accepts. Nothing under or over 50x50, 19.5KB (even a screenshot of a single pixel) satisfies the system.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-21-2016, 09:47 AM
Y2K SE

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage
Your post should satisfy the anti-spam protocol.

Quote:
****Please note: As an anti-spam measure, it may take up to 20 minutes after your first post as a new member before you are able to post elsewhere in the forum****

Current:
2011 Navy Blue Metallic Nissan Altima 3.5SR Sedan

Previous:
2000 Heatwave Nissan Sentra SE w/ Performance Package | NISMo Suspension | NISMo 17x7.5 bronze wheels
post #3 of 3 Old 07-23-2016, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
stradivarius151

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2K SE View Post
Your post should satisfy the anti-spam protocol.

Ah, yes, it does. My post is now up in the Technical Discussion under the B15 2000-2006 Nissan Sentra section. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: