Blacksmoke09's SpecV - Page 2 - Nissan Sentra Forum - B15, B16 and B17 Sentra Forums

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
post #16 of 63 Old 03-29-2010, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
blacksmoke09

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to blacksmoke09
(Thread Starter)
Ha awesome i think iv got some fence post laying around il get on bending that s*** this weekend haha notBesides the fact that its thicker and crappy metal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 63 Old 03-29-2010, 02:09 PM
spec-Vance

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissentra67 View Post
is english your second language?
or third?
post #18 of 63 Old 03-30-2010, 02:44 PM
txspeccer

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
LMAO, this thread delivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman0605 View Post
oh B15sentra Banned Me For No Reason Again And Its Ok Wit Me Because I Guess I Got To Be White In Order To Be Like And Talk Like Im White Too. u have the very lack of KNOWDELGE. So get cha mind right FOOLS...

post #19 of 63 Old 03-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Bracknaphobia

Fence

Pippin

LOL

05 Silver Spec V
post #20 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 09:12 AM
JP
Infamous

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to JP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracknaphobia View Post

Fence

Pippin

LOL
I'm glad I got to work early so no one was here when I laughed so loud the whole office would have been running over to see what was going on. Classic, just classic.
post #21 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 01:12 PM
nissentra67

Quote:

Fence

Pippin

LOL
LMAO. This certainly gave me a good laugh

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8SE
2010 Volkswagen GTI
post #22 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 03:43 PM
Bracknaphobia

Glad you gentlemen can appreciate the humor, now that this has become an off topic thread. As does any thread that fireman posts on

05 Silver Spec V
post #23 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 04:02 PM
nissentra67

Thumbs up

Quote:
Glad you gentlemen can appreciate the humor, now that this has become an off topic thread. As does any thread that fireman posts on
agree lol

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8SE
2010 Volkswagen GTI
post #24 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 04:30 PM
nissentra67

i must say fireman does provide us good entertainment though love it! haha

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8SE
2010 Volkswagen GTI
post #25 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 04:54 PM
Fireman0605
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Fireman0605
lol...........

Im very very very glad to see dat Im causin' a real good laught for everyone. I can see that I cant ask a question wit out GROWN FOLK on here actin like lil kids. Plus Im being real about the (?) and i just wanted to know about a real feed back from a real man on here. Jp u talkin about u 35 or 37 yrs old, well u dont act like it still. A real man would come at anyone right or not at all. To sum it up GROW UP. Before my pops pasted away he told me dat , Everything u do in the world. Dont tell ur self u cant do anything in this world because there is no such thang as the word CANT. Just like all of u, believing that u cant do anything. Well Im here to tell and let u all know dat U CAN, Because u have the very lack of KNOWDELGE. So get cha mind right FOOLS... One thing thank u for all ur comments even u JP.
post #26 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 04:56 PM
BrewSE-R

? ^^ pasted lol
post #27 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 04:56 PM
txspeccer

I'd love to see how long a fence held up by exhaust tubing would last in the 15 mph winds we have here on a "calm" day, LOL.

Quote:
oh B15sentra Banned Me For No Reason Again And Its Ok Wit Me Because I Guess I Got To Be White In Order To Be Like And Talk Like Im White Too. u have the very lack of KNOWDELGE. So get cha mind right FOOLS...
post #28 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 04:58 PM
txspeccer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewSE-R View Post
? ^^ pasted lol
I prefer KNOWDELGE.

Quote:
post #29 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 05:06 PM
JP
Infamous

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to JP
Quote:
Im very very very glad to see dat Im causin' a real good laught for everyone. I can see that I cant ask a question wit out GROWN FOLK on here actin like lil kids. Plus Im being real about the (?) and i just wanted to know about a real feed back from a real man on here. Jp u talkin about u 35 or 37 yrs old, well u dont act like it still. A real man would come at anyone right or not at all. To sum it up GROW UP. Before my pops pasted away he told me dat , Everything u do in the world. Dont tell ur self u cant do anything in this world because there is no such thang as the word CANT. Just like all of u, believing that u cant do anything. Well Im here to tell and let u all know dat U CAN, Because u have the very lack of KNOWDELGE. So get cha mind right FOOLS... One thing thank u for all ur comments even u JP.
You need to start watching were you step SON! Maybe you can understand that! Dropping my name repeatedly when I didn't say squat about you is only going to land you in trouble. I was simply laughing at the pictures that were put together to make a funny.
post #30 of 63 Old 03-31-2010, 06:21 PM
chiquae07
Informed Lurker

Send a message via AIM to chiquae07
Quote:
U know u could make ur headers and the under pippin out of Fences. The same pipes u use to to make fences u can use that on ur ride until u get stainless steels. To think about it all these headers and exhaust pippin are made of the same thing. This is if u dont have aftermarket Exhaust System on ur ride. Also theres a way u can make ur own performance muffler to, but Im trin to find the site on how to make it. I saw it being done on Speed Tv but I only got a glance of it and i believe it was on "Two Guys Garage" show. So see about doin dat for ur ride. Plus try a Voltage Regulator, it improves horses, torque, bass, and help out on gas mileage too.
Quote:
It does work because I've seen and heard of this bein' done and these boys dat i have seen wit it on their cars has lasted for a long time. Ive seen it on Civics, Toyota's, Mazda's, and on other Nissans cars. What do u think dat these muffler shop uses, and what do u think dat these name brand companies uses. Fence pippin', all they do is cover it up wit powder coat or some other kind of coatin' like CHROME to make it seems like they build it from their own hands. Also when they have it stainless steel, well these fence companies make stainless steel fences to. So all companies dat make fences make money off these big time companies! Look it up bro......
Quote:
just because you can drink paint doesnt mean you should ...wait......you cant drink paint

at least put your post into word and have them spell and grammar check your posts mane.

Suck up a kitten
Eat a butterfly
Replace with WRX

2001 Granite Sentra Se wit PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by txspeccer View Post
Slow car races are exciting. For those 19 seconds until you hit 80 mph, nothing else matters.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: