Yeah, nothing worse than searching a forum, finding your exact problem, but no resolution. Further to my other posts, I isolated the wire break to being somewhere between the battery and firewall (under the hood). I found where the wire goes through the firewall (by the ECM) and just bypassed that portion so I didn't have to run a new wire through the firewall. I probably could have found the exact spot, but law of diminishing returns... it was just faster to re-run that part then dig endlessly through the harness. By the way, I am selling my spare crank sensor and ECM, it is in the classified section if anyone needs it.