B15 Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Problems with Travis

10K views 117 replies 38 participants last post by  Frodo 
#1 ·
Back in '08, Travis (of FI-R) posted a GB for some custom cams on myspecv.com. I jump on it and send him the $583 right away(July 08). The deadline (Aug 15 2008) was reached and I was the only participant. I send him a message and he says not to worry, I will get my cams no matter what happens with the GB. Shortly after, the site gets shut down and Travis starts myspec-v.com. I join and ask him about the GB. He starts it up again with a new deadline (August 15 2009).

The deadline was reached and no new participants. I start sending him messages and at least one e-mail and usual I wouldn't get a reply. When I did it would say something along the lines of "I have been busy and will get around to it". I even requested a refund, but no response.

People left posts with interest in the cams, but Travis would not reply to them so they did not participate. I left a comment in his feedback section That said:

"Travis,
To be honest, I am not too happy with you on the communication standpoint dealing with the camshaft GB. I sent the $583 in July 2008 for the cams and it was originally posted that the GB, on the original MSV site, would end in August or September 2008. When the new site was running, you re-posted for the GB to end on August 15th 2009. I realized that I was the only participant and that you wanted 5 for the GB. I have been sending you countless PM's and a couple of e-mails requesting a refund or some cams and still get no response. I posted on the page this as well, and you said that you are waiting for more people to commit. This should have ended 9 months ago when I was still the only participant.

I don't want to make you look bad, but I am tired of feeling like you are ignoring my requests.

When will you resolve this issue?"

The post was quickly deleted by Travis and I recieve a message that says the following:

"I haven't really seen a PM from you in a while.. I wasn't trying to ignore you..

I have been slacking on getting this GB finished, though.. We had some new cam developments over the past 6-7 months, and I'd really like to get all of that ironed out. I will provide you with a set of cams, and I'll get the GB thing going again, soon.

Travis"

I really would like to get these cams, but cant wait 10 years. What do you think I should do?

GB Link:
http://myspec-v.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=474

See less See more
#112 ·
i love dave

Um, actually, when he became a mod on MSV he deleted all of the negative stuff off of the site. It was duely noted by myself and a few other mods as well as the two admins.

And seriously??

I think I saw the word knowledgable thrown out in this thread, are you sure he's that knowledgable??

I watched a Honda tuner lay his hands on a QR for a total of maybe 16 hrs and out perform anything travis the scam king ever did.

So what makes him so knowledgable?

His ability to zip tie a drop in fuel pump in?
His ability to constantly scam ignorant ****ing kids?
Making codeless swaps out of resistors?

I guess I'll go ahead and say what some wont..........

Guy is a f*cking scamming piece of sh*t, always has been a scamming piece of sh*t since the vboard days and will always be a scamming piece of sh*t untill his scamming piece of sh*t days are over.

Now, when one of you candy assed little ******* copy and pastes this for him to see.....

Little fat man, I aint scared, show up at my meet, please!!

From this point on, anyone who gets scammed by this guy deserves what they get, its been know for far too long for anyone to b*tch anymore.

I dont give two sh*ts about this community and this c*ck sucker can still bring me around to try and cornhole him in threads.....

#114 ·
wow... i've been on here for over five years and have seen a lot of travis' builds, swaps, etc but never heard of anything bad. Back in 08 i was gonna have him drop in a new qr25 while i was in school but ended up doing it myself. I talked to him a few times on the phone and through pm's and he seemed to get back to me pretty quick. Guess i'm glad i never took it to him... i might still be waiting for my car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.