Things that annoy you - Page 10 - Nissan Sentra Forum - B15, B16 and B17 Sentra Forums

post #136 of 147 Old 08-18-2009, 02:08 PM
truraza

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~
Less than 10 item lines... that means that you need to have 10 or less items to be in this line...
Less than 10 would mean 9 or less...what if I pay 11 different times?

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' - Ronald Reagan
I will keep my guns, ammo and money. You can keep your change.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #137 of 147 Old 08-18-2009, 02:09 PM
Frodo
What U Brewing

Quote:
Originally Posted by truraza
Cool, our Defense will have 2 more chances to break this fool in half.

Go Bears!!!
And with our QB situation it looks like our defense will have more than its share of playing time

Beer.............
post #138 of 147 Old 08-18-2009, 02:22 PM
pintobean11
OT Slut

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo
And with our QB situation it looks like our defense will have more than its share of playing time
HA, hasn't that been the case for the past IDK 5 years or so???
post #139 of 147 Old 08-18-2009, 02:24 PM
~The_Duke~

Send a message via AIM to ~The_Duke~
Quote:
Originally Posted by truraza
Less than 10 would mean 9 or less...what if I pay 11 different times?
If you have more than 10 f*cking items, you go to a different f*cking line... How f*cking hard is that?
post #140 of 147 Old 08-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Frodo
What U Brewing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintobean11
HA, hasn't that been the case for the past IDK 5 years or so???

Yea but now we have no back up with any experience at all! And a starting QB that is questionable at best. This looks like its going to be one or the worse Cubs and Bears seasons in a while.

I hope Cutler can pull it off but he looked horrible in the pre game. I just hope it doesnít take 8 games for him to settle in.

Beer.............
post #141 of 147 Old 08-18-2009, 02:58 PM
orangelloSE-R
geezinondowntheroad

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~
Less than 10 item lines... that means that you need to have 10 or less items to be in this line...
I had an amusing discussion with a cashier at Wallyworld the other night regarding the need for the signs explaining how "10 or less" lanes work to be shown in English & Spainglish. I had waited behind two chattering groups of Latino customers with full carts, more than 20 items. She doubted it would make a difference & indicated she had been told not to kick people out of her line for having too many items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
I was just thinking....I've owned Nissan products built in each of the last 4 decades (70's -- 00's.) That is pretty cool. I honestly don't know why I have owned so many Nissan products. They are like herpes....they keep popping up in your life.
2002 SE-R 5 speed
post #142 of 147 Old 08-18-2009, 04:18 PM
Frodo
What U Brewing

Speaking of these so called express lines what really pisses me off is Home Depot and the self checkout. I donít know about other areas but the shat hole by my work has 15 regular registers and 4 self checkout. The most registers I have ever seen open was 2 and usually its just one and they force you to use the self checkout. It really pisses me off that you are paying a premium to shop at Home Depot and part of that is for customer service. But now they donít want to bag or scan your crap they want you to do it yourself.

And 90% of the time the self check out machines donít work without locking up for some reason at least once or twice per transaction. Then you wait with all the other suckers with flashing lights at their checkout machine. Until a fat ugly gal comes over and presses the reset. This really pissed me off the other week when they had no lines open besides self checkout only and I had 14- 80lb bags of cement. When I asked the big Bertha to waddle her butt over to scan them herself she acted like I just kicked her dog. Did she really think I was going to pick up 1000+ pounds of cement one extra time just for fun? Shouldn't it be like Aldi foods where the prices are cheaper since they are saying money bay having no bag boys/girls. How about save 5% using self checkout?

Beer.............
post #143 of 147 Old 08-18-2009, 04:25 PM
orangelloSE-R
geezinondowntheroad

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo
Shouldn't it be like Aldi foods where the prices are cheaper since they are saying money bay having no bag boys/girls. How about save 5% using self checkout?
Hear, Hear!
Or perhaps upfront parking spaces for those who can scan their own stuff.
Seriously though, when was the last time a restaurant asked you to clear your own table...........................oh, McCrap.

Quote:
I was just thinking....I've owned Nissan products built in each of the last 4 decades (70's -- 00's.) That is pretty cool. I honestly don't know why I have owned so many Nissan products. They are like herpes....they keep popping up in your life.
2002 SE-R 5 speed
post #144 of 147 Old 08-19-2009, 06:55 AM
zillafreak

i have done that self checkout thing before with a full cart. and while scanning, i just accidently forgot about the stuff on the tray under the cart. i do this about every time. if i get caught i just say i forgot about them and go pay for them. if not, free stuff.
post #145 of 147 Old 08-19-2009, 07:07 AM
orangelloSE-R
geezinondowntheroad

^^^LOL, I had a chick friend who got a year of probation & 30 days in the pokey for drunkenly shoplifting about $4 worth of crap at Walmart. They even gave her the ankle monitor for a month. She had fees of about $180 for that month & $40~ for every other probi month.

Quote:
2002 SE-R 5 speed
post #146 of 147 Old 08-19-2009, 07:40 AM
zillafreak

lol, i must be very convincing then. i have done it before through the regular checkout lanes. most cashiers are Wally dont give a **** about anything. then hate their job and life so they are just like **** it.
post #147 of 147 Old 09-09-2009, 10:07 PM
firemen0724

Ok I see it all over SOCAL, everywhere! Its so damn irritating, I see these Honda's and there not even nice one's there really F-cked up one's with there painting stock wheels and primered car the exhausts sound like ****! lol. They all have this little toy hanging from there rear bumper what is that **** really! I think its hilarious really or that the nicest thing on there car is the chrome toe hitch on the back bumper lol. Granted there are some fast honda's out there, but NONE of them have that crap on them.

You should be gettin it, Get it while the gettin's good. Get it while you can and should be. "Too Short"

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: