Nissan Rear Beam - Page 2 - Nissan Sentra Forum - B15, B16 and B17 Sentra Forums

post #16 of 17 Old 11-03-2007, 11:56 PM
deVic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deVic
obviously you guys have never bought mugen parts for you civic or integra before lol. <--- i have. believe it or not after what you get 29 grand for the mugen si is fine and dandy. try this: if you buy a base model 4 door si, fully equip it, then get all of the parts from the new mugen si, and then have the body shop paint the lipping and spoiler, and youve now payed a couple grand more than what this mugen si is, AND you wouldnt have the mugen parts warrantied that you just bought. it is a good buy for someone who knows what it is. plus... only a 1000 made, rarity and car value is very high and this car will hardly lose its value.

the dealers are already trying to snag people to pay 35 grand for showroom models sounds like the 06 civic si release all over again lol

back to the original question: i think about the IRS conversion all the time, I dont see why it cannot be done. You would have to talk to aftermarket suspension people for harder spring rates and custom length stuff. apparantly nitto's race car utilized the stock one, just bent to zero toe.

02 Red B15 SE-R Spec V, full restoration thread
https://www.b15sentra.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=145655
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 Old 11-04-2007, 09:33 AM
SR20DE_MAN
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to SR20DE_MAN Send a message via MSN to SR20DE_MAN Send a message via Yahoo to SR20DE_MAN
^ But yeah. That rear beam has some exotic parts attached to it that will never be available to the general public, unless someone has the money & engineering skills to do them. Same thing for the front suspension on that car.

Former 2000 Nissan Sentra SE owner. Now I drive a little & underpowered "girly" NA8C car that can own many big & overpowered "manly" cars on a good chunk of canyon roads & road courses. Go NA8C! \(^o^ ) <3

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: