B15 Sentra Forum banner

Saturday night canyon run thread in Socal [cont.]

47K views 325 replies 27 participants last post by  Dnyspeed 
#1 ·
#6 ·
mrknowitall said:
I bet freddy could make the average person crap his pants...
I've made a member nauseous & he almost crapped his pants too. Told me to slow down 'cause he feared for his life. This was the greendot. It was great! ( ^o^) <3

Jeremy is pretty damn quick too.

Everyone should take a ride with Chris.

F*ck it! Take a ride with "Jetta". I would probably crap my pants with him. Hahahahaha! He's that fast! ( ^o^)

#7 ·
blackb15 said:
sr20: Sure, I'll ride along. Can't be any worse than riding in a drift car, which I have plenty of rides in.:D
You have to remember that we are flying down a twisty 2 lane canyon road with with a guardrail or stonewall holding you back from flying off into the ravine below. Sometimes there's nothing there! That's the adrenalin rush that you get! ( ^o^)

But yeah. We're all going to have to lay low for while. That 3 times gayer & 3 times curious movie is coming out soon......

#8 ·
SR20DE_MAN said:
You have to remember that we are flying down a twisty 2 lane canyon road with with a guardrail or stonewall holding you back from flying off into the ravine below. Sometimes there's nothing there! That's the adrenalin rush that you get! ( ^o^)

But yeah. We're all going to have to lay low for while. That 3 times gayer & 3 times curious movie is coming out soon......
Hey, I'm used to the ravine stuff. My local canyon runs involve some *very* scary drop offs.:eek:

About the movie: Yeah, and I don't plan on seeing it either. Will be a waste of $7. Or $9. Whatever the ripoff price to see a movie is now days.:mad:

#9 ·
Here is a google earth map of my local downhill run:

This photo shows a portion of the above road. This is about half way down.

Here is another place that we go to, but not as often because the roads are rough. Notice the drop off on the left of the picture. There is a road right above it with NO guardrail.:eek:

#10 ·
^ Looks like a fun road! ( ^o^)

One of our roads. ( ^_^)

Mind you that it's zoomed out kinda far.

#15 ·
zOMG! t3h f@stors & t3h f|_|rious E is out tomorrow!! Get ready to enjoy the news media with coverage on random idiots killing themselves in t3h canyons! zOMG! GO DARWIN!!! (^o^ ) <3

On another note, anyone gonna see Nachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Libre? (^o^ )

#17 ·
SR20DE_MAN said:
zOMG! On another note, anyone gonna see Nachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Libre? (^o^ )
both movies waste of my time...

#18 ·
Just finished my last run for now. It was pretty cool. Well, it started as I was on the highway, and a mustang cobra was on the highway also. We get of the exit, and I was hoping he was going up the same way. Sure enough, he was. As soon as we started climbing, he punched it, and he pulled away a bit, but not for long. He broke too hard in some turns, and I was on his pony's *** the whole way. He couldn't shake me off. There were a couple of turns where I thought he was going to eat it. After a while, he pulled aside, and I just went on my merry way. Good run for tonight. Now it's time to relax for a couple weeks and watch the news for the idiots who will be out.

#19 ·
aphex said:
Good run for tonight. Now it's time to relax for a couple weeks and watch the news for the idiots who will be out.
well as soon as later today after this fast and the furious bull, there will be many honda ricers hitting the mountains... I cant wait to see all the tow trucks pulling cars out... Its bad enough already...

#20 ·
what makes you think there is going to be a bunch of hondas.. if anything it's going to be full of 'drift' cars... and lots more dumbasses who think they can drift. i'm going to see it for some good entertainment. ;D after it's over i will drift out of the parking lot from the drive in too.

how are those ksports freddy?? you notice a major difference with the tie bars too??

#21 ·
gees been gone off the forum for a few days and a new thread is out.....o yea i think im going to take my runs today i should have gone out last night but i was playing with my kids till late. but yeah i want to see some idiots eat it. its going to be good for laughs, freddy you whore are those kpsorts on??? i hate you now...lol. i want to ride in your car now now damn it!!!!!!!!!!!i feel the need for speed you b!sh!!!!

#22 ·
hey freddy.. i was checking out your car domain... you wouldn't happen to still have those rp01's would you?? i want another set! i have some 16's painted black but i want to run staggered...been looking for a while and can't seem to find any...

#26 ·
one of my friends tried going up GMR the weekend F&F3 came out. when they were at the top just chilling for a bit then when they were getting ready to leave and one person did a small drift on a turn going back down and the cops just swarmed out and surrounded everyone and had cars blocking the road further down. they impounded the car that did the drift and the 2 240sx with sr20 swaps and wrote a shiz load of tickets to everyone else. i suggest not going up any canyon roads that are popular. meaning if u know the name of the road, most likely the cops would too. the cops are going to be smart and cover only the popular roads since there is too many canyon roads for even the CHP to cover so they will only cover a few select roads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.