fs b16 tranny, shifter, cables, mount - Nissan Sentra Forum - B15, B16 and B17 Sentra Forums

post #1 of 5 Old 03-16-2010, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
kktohot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
fs b16 tranny, shifter, cables, mount

Hey well I have a brand new b16 transmission with LSD. There are 0 miles on it, still in the box from japan. I was thinking about trying to get it swapped onto a b15 but its gonna require WAY too much work for me to do it, and I just dont have the time anymore. I got pretty far into the project and things just came up. Anywaz it hasn't been touched and I feel like Ive been defeated but I gotta throw in the towel here. Too many reasons to explain here really, but things came up

Also, I have a b16 shifter (not shift knob....the actual shifter) and the shifter cables and transmission mount

The transmission is typically sold from $1900-$2300 but I'll take the loss and sale it for $1100 shipped
The Shifter cables are typically $150 I'll give you a bargain and sale them for $75 shipped (cont. US, I'll have to check overseas)
Um for the shifter I think it was $200, I'll go for $100shipped (still US, and check overseas)
The transmission mount I cant remember the price but shoot me a REASONABLE offer and it'll probably be yours

or you can take it all for the low low price of $1200 shipped

since I didnt get pictures up fast enough for whomever, here's part of the last thread
Yeah I was the 1st to ever try it....its definitely not straight forward, takes a lot of modifications....but it sounded like fun. But with school, work, life, I do not have near the time to do it. So either you can try it yourself and Ill give you any info you'd like, or this would probably be best for a b16.

Lemme work on pictures....but Like I said its in a box from Japan, never used or tampered with

2004 spec-V I,camsprocket,flywheel, Competition Clutch, BSR, H, midpipe, Ported TB, WRP TBS, Ported n Ceramic Coated IM, wrp pulley. running very close to 14.0 1/4 mile

Last edited by kktohot; 07-28-2011 at 02:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-19-2010, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
kktohot

(Thread Starter)
bump........

2004 spec-V I,camsprocket,flywheel, Competition Clutch, BSR, H, midpipe, Ported TB, WRP TBS, Ported n Ceramic Coated IM, wrp pulley. running very close to 14.0 1/4 mile
post #3 of 5 Old 03-25-2010, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
kktohot

(Thread Starter)
bump...........

post #4 of 5 Old 04-02-2010, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
kktohot

(Thread Starter)
bump..............

post #5 of 5 Old 07-28-2011, 02:21 AM Thread Starter
kktohot

(Thread Starter)
bump, and if I dont respond same day please send an email to [email protected]

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: