B15 Sentra Forum banner

Is anyone active from Norcal?

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  amalik13 
#1 ·
This forum is still running but it doesn't seem very active. Is anyone active from Norcal?

#2 ·
Norcal here... forums are too much to manage into an app-based world. Folks have definitely moved on. But yes, not very active. I've posted very infrequently but usually only if I needed some assistance-- there are some very knowledgeable folks still lurking and they come through when summoned. It's just you're driving a 17+/- year old car... I'm driving a 15 year old car... so there's that. Welcome anyway!

My 04 spec is my DD: SF to Berkeley and back again.

#3 ·
Hello, I actually currently reside in the Sacramento area. I have a B15 that doesn't start and would love some help, it was my DD until last year and now it's just been sitting. It has been driven across the US multiple times, during that time it was a reliable car. I actually forgot I was still in this forum until I came across an email notification regarding who resides in NorCal.

My problem with B15 is that it has to do something with the battery terminal not sure what's wrong with it exactly. I also have some parts that I could part with, they are new never been used for the B15 Sentra. I moved so much during my time owning the Sentra that I just didn't install them, I just kept lugging them around with me. Could trade the parts if I get the help needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.