Welcome! - Page 26 - Nissan Sentra Forum - B15, B16 and B17 Sentra Forums

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
post #376 of 402 Old 04-29-2015, 11:04 AM
JP
Infamous

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to JP
you have 11 posts, that should be more then enough to view all forums. It's there to help with spam control.

It only took 12 years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #377 of 402 Old 05-04-2015, 11:54 AM
lblitzer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
you have 11 posts, that should be more then enough to view all forums. It's there to help with spam control.
Unfortunately I am still unable to see any more than maybe 1-2 threads within each forum. Kind of frustrating when it says some have over 16k threads and I can only see 2.

I drive a car I enjoy, it gets me going
post #378 of 402 Old 05-04-2015, 12:01 PM
JP
Infamous

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to JP
Unless there is a new post most threads will be greyed out, but you can still click on them. Have you made a new guy post in the new members area? I know you have to post there, not sure if you have to actually start a thread.

It only took 12 years.

post #379 of 402 Old 07-16-2015, 08:40 PM
Taiszer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey everyone, from Calgary Canada and new to the forum, family had 3 2004 Nissan sentra ser spec v's all orange!
post #380 of 402 Old 03-24-2016, 10:40 PM
MaraEdmund

Hello! The forums are very helpful ! I have a 2000 Nissan Sentra GXE 's Shimane put together.
post #381 of 402 Old 03-27-2016, 05:15 PM
propizza

super site, glad i found it!
post #382 of 402 Old 05-15-2016, 02:12 PM
Danadcorps

Hey i'm new to the forums since i just got a 2004 turbo'd sentra. Should be fun.
post #383 of 402 Old 05-29-2016, 09:14 AM
ReverieJC

Garage
Hey everyone, new guy just looking for advice about (hopefully) a easy fix on my 2012 Sentra.
I hope this is the forum for it.
Thanks
JC
post #384 of 402 Old 09-22-2016, 12:42 PM
Jblandry1993

Hello, I'm Josh. I just joined today. I drive a black 2004 Nissan sentra spec v that is in need of a little help. I joined hoping for some advice, and to meet some people.
post #385 of 402 Old 10-28-2016, 10:37 PM
Wolfy

Hello Everyone, im new to the car world and have acquired my first ever can, a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
Its so cool and red. Bought it with 110k miles on it and would like tips to keep it running for another 100k. A few tips and recommendation on performance parts would be nice to, im running all stock. Right now though i changed the battery and my AC blows hot air when off but the button doesnt light up when pressed. If I could be guided into the right area to ask these questions, that would be nice. Cool Forum
post #386 of 402 Old 11-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Metalix031

Bought a sentra

Hello everyone! Was referred to this site by a friend. Bought a 2003 sentra gxe and having problems with the new secu so I figured I'd consult the guru's and see what advice they have love my sentra but this secu is annoying. Where should I post my question? Thank you
post #387 of 402 Old 03-21-2017, 04:07 PM
wcddesign

Hello all. I own a 2000 Sentra GXE I picked up a few years ago. It is in serious need of some love. I bought it because the car I was driving at the time comitted engineer assisted suicide and needed something cheap and I needed it quick.

I guess I won the cheap car lotto. This poor thing has been wrecked all to crap, beat with hail, looks like it spent some time on fire in places. Just looks, runs, and even smells like crap. But it just keeps going.

Til now. Its finally failing me, just as I decided that it loves me and I better love it back.

Obd won't communicate. Craps out like it's out of gas or can't breathe. Sometimes it will idle fine but do this when I put on fear and press acc. Revs fine in p or n. Craps out in fear. Then it just dies in idle. Then it's fine. Obd reader in port says no comm. Tried the "pedal dance" without luck. Have a few ideas where to start but don't want to get more expensive than I have to right now as I am in the middle of a trans rebuild in my accord already. But then that's also why it's important I get it fixed. Its my primary car at the moment.

Any tips, advice, links, or whatever would be appreciated. Thanks.
post #388 of 402 Old 03-24-2017, 06:42 PM
imothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcddesign View Post
Hello all. I own a 2000 Sentra GXE I picked up a few years ago. It is in serious need of some love. I bought it because the car I was driving at the time comitted engineer assisted suicide and needed something cheap and I needed it quick.

I guess I won the cheap car lotto. This poor thing has been wrecked all to crap, beat with hail, looks like it spent some time on fire in places. Just looks, runs, and even smells like crap. But it just keeps going.

Til now. Its finally failing me, just as I decided that it loves me and I better love it back.

Obd won't communicate. Craps out like it's out of gas or can't breathe. Sometimes it will idle fine but do this when I put on fear and press acc. Revs fine in p or n. Craps out in fear. Then it just dies in idle. Then it's fine. Obd reader in port says no comm. Tried the "pedal dance" without luck. Have a few ideas where to start but don't want to get more expensive than I have to right now as I am in the middle of a trans rebuild in my accord already. But then that's also why it's important I get it fixed. Its my primary car at the moment.

Any tips, advice, links, or whatever would be appreciated. Thanks.
Is there power at the OBD socket? There's a fuse to check. Does your OBD setup work with other cars?

2012 Hyundai Accent GLS - Wife's DD
2002 Nissan Sentra Spec-V coilovers, swaybars, header - my DD
1995 Renault Twingo - small, cute, slow
1984 Peugeot 505 - comfy and slow
Vancouver, Canada Sent using Tapatalk
post #389 of 402 Old 05-26-2017, 01:16 AM
David Kosieek

Hello everyone my name is David and I recently acquired a 2002 Nissan Sentra se-r spec v with 28,000 miles! I have a lot of questions for everyone due to me trying to learn as I go! The only way to learn is to try it yourself!
post #390 of 402 Old 05-26-2017, 01:17 AM
David Kosieek

I also have a few problems that I have been trying to search the internet but I never thought about just making a post!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: