B15 Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Everyone!

1K views 45 replies 13 participants last post by  DJLegacy2k1 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new to this forum having just found it Tuesday. I have had my 02 Spec V for about a year now and have loved every minute of it. Can't wait to do some of the mod's talked about on this site and wanted to say thanks for all the info! Many people from Colorado on the fourm?
Jesse

#5 · (Edited)
G'Day!!!

Hey there welcome to the board. Always glad to have a :edit: new :\edit: member. Just one thing I'd like to mention before you post a question and get attacked by the b15senta searchnazi squad. Please before you post use the search button. They will be all over you like flies on stink if it's a repost. But other than that enjoy!

#6 ·
yeah or else save up for a anti-flaming suit

#17 ·
FLUID1 will rape u!....watch out!

#20 ·
muhahhaha

BODEB will rape yah too :)
Along with Fluid......so watch out for them :)

#22 ·
very true...so hang around BODE more than Fluid...your azz will bleed around him

#23 ·
In all reality , as crazy as some of us sound , we're here to help ...........Well some like to yell . But as long as you're not asking about alteeza taillights , blue lightbulbs or " Is this aluminum wing too high ? " questions , you're in like Flynn . :)

#24 ·
Yes, your in, like ....never mind I got alot of stuff I could say to that one.....but ne wayz....HAPPY POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.