PS Pulley officially installed thanks to tips from Gurov on Myspecv and previous engine swap knowledge. It took about a hour because of stuck bolts. I found that leverage was key for this mod. There are two 14mm bolts to free the power steering pump and a 19mm nut for the pulley itself, thats it. You have to use a larger belt after the install and 2 suggestions from ssd-spec are Duralast #895K6 or Gatorback #4060895.
First I removed the pulley nut by lodging a socket extender through the pulley to get stuck on the block when turning the nut. Next I removed the bottom bolt with a socket extender.
I came from the top for the top bolt. Undo the wire clip then remove red circled bolt and loosen the blue bolt to rotate that bracket out of the way. Sliding your arm down next to the ecu move it then towards the front of the car (green arrows) to reach the hidden bolt.
The top bolt is where both arrows point to. Very well hidden but enough for a socket from the side where the green arrow points.
Hand tighten new pulley on. Repeat backwards tightening pulley nut last. Also kinda obvious but the belts should be the first thing off and the last thing on.
Driving impressions were good. Steering is faster and a little lighter. There was no need to get use to anything/learning curve. I don't know how much power it freed up but overall steering felt smoother. Also the power drag from turning the wheel is reduced imo.
I think that's it. All in all i would do it again.