for those who are having the idle problem, with the engine idling at over 1000rpm on neutral (code 0507 by the ecu): perform the relearns (idle relearn, position relearn, etc) yourself, or by a dealership. if you did the recall for the "crank angle sensor", you may have this problem because the dealership did the recall, but forgot to finish the job by doing the relearns.
after doing all 3 relearns, you must reset your ecu and clear the existing 0507 error code.
ECU Reset procedure:
1) Sit in the driver's seat.
2) Turn the ignition key to the ON position and wait three seconds. (Do not start the car.)
3) Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal five times in less than five seconds.
4) Wait exactly seven seconds. Fully depress the accelerator pedal for ten seconds until the MIL light flashes.
5) When the engine light flashes, fully depress the accelerator pedal for 15 seconds.
6) Turn off car completely. Finished.