B15 Sentra Forum banner

Sacramento B15's Part 7

145K views 10K replies 54 participants last post by  L.E.Sentra 
#1 ·
Part 7 woot woot, haha what'ev

Well good news for Miles anyway, Headlights are open

So bring the paint you want to use and we'll sand, paint, and seal them back up tomorrow.

#4 ·
why did we start a new one... we got away with a lot more than we should have.... post wise.... arent we suppose to keep it at like 500.... we should have seen how far it would go.... anyway i got my neo yesturday whoo hoo
now i just need a wideband..

#8 ·
VSpecSac said:
I brought the heat

you need the color you want in plastic paint (one can), sand paper to get the chrome off, and silicone you want to use although i have some we could use if it's all the same

you can come by whenever just give me a call
the ser headlights are a flat black rite? and ill bring some tape so i can tape off the headlight and such. what type of sealant should i use, would rtv work or no? ill give you a call around 230 if thats alrite

#10 ·
Use windshield sealer. The clear one. Its like 8$ a tube. You can find it at any glass repair place.

I drove my car boosted for the first time in the rain yesterday it was quite interesting.... From a stop light I could get my speedo to go to 112 in fifth gear before it started to get a little bit of traction, it was quite entertaining!

#18 ·
well the header itself i can hear under the hood. kindof a wierd sound but the exhaust is a little louder when your getting on it... but at idle i think it got a little quieter i dn but deff no more kitty. and i wonder why they make the o2 sensor holes so far away from stock position. i was going to put my front one in the bottom hole of the header so i could put the wideband as close as possible. but it wont reach... it barely made it to the front one i hade to stretch it for that hole

#19 ·
headlights are not going on today. im still sealing them. i'd rather go overboard on them then have then condensate on me. but they look sick.

#24 ·
yea msv sucks for the sacramento region.

we should have another sentra meet before the rain starts. maybe hooters again?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.