B15 Sentra Forum banner

GI GB: Ksport Coilovers AGAIN

20K views 97 replies 35 participants last post by  2KBlackSE 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a GB for ksports again since Ive gotten a few requests and the first one went so well. You are not gonna be able to find a price like this again so get in on this deal! PM for pricing as Ksport doesnt allow the price to be posted in the thread.

Now heres the kicker, the prices I am giving to you INCLUDE shipping as long as you live in the 48 continental US. Extra shipping charges apply to Canada, HI and AK. The GB will be open until July 13 for sign-up and then all payments are due by July31st, at the VERY LATEST. These are on a first come, first serve basis. The people that have their payments in first, will be the ones to receive their ksports first! All contact info can be found in my sig. Happy Ksporting!

List of Paid Buyers
1. Specialkpntbl

List of Interested Buyers:
blackb15
spec_v02
Ricer_X_01
P.P.H.
Jaggers814
Gandalf
CincySE-Ryan
Immoble
ThePhilosopher
GraniteSE

See less See more
#6 ·
2KBlackSE said:
its only human nature to want the best for ur car at the cheapest price possible. Consider what im doing for her a favor. Im allowing her to sit pretty, ride smooth, handle great, and all for a low low price. "buy it for me" she says...
But she also knows that at the moment I am pretty broke, so she'll have to sit on her spec struts and eibach sportlines for now.:p

#7 ·
I might be in, but then again a supercharger kit just came out, and my clutch is getting kinda sloppy... damn aftermarket why must you do this to me

#8 ·
#11 ·
haha i owe them...

its 1600$ every six months....

yeah.... lol

#13 ·
hey count me inthe GB, cause i really want the KSPORT suspension for my car, cause it usually goes for about $850 and im starting to save up for it, and if you can save me some money then count me in YAY!!!
just keep me post it!

#16 ·
awww man i really want these. why does it have to be a stupid good price?! lol...i'm already in for the rota boost GB so not sure if i'll have money for these...

any chance you'll have this GB again later? =(

#21 ·
it feels like sinking? wanna elaborate a little more? ksport makes ur ride stiffer. u'll feel bumps a little more and the road imperfections as well but u definitely wont feel a "sinking" feeling. These are adjustable from stiff to soft as well as ordering custom spring rates to go even softer if u choose.

#22 ·
2KBlackSE said:
what other application did u have in mind? the price doesn't vary for b13, b14, b15, p10, p11
they'd be for my b13, but thats good to know its the same price. i might be interested, pending sale of my wheels.

edit: actually i might have 2 friends interested, for a 99 audi a4 and 03 vw gti. what kind of prices could you do? i cant speak on their behalf now, but they've been lookin into them and if you can do a good price, i bet they'd be down. just let me know when you get a minute.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.