B15 Sentra Forum banner

Magnaflow cat-back exhaust

14K views 31 replies 7 participants last post by  ten-sec Spec 
#1 · (Edited)
I will be purchasing a cat-back exhaust system for my 02 SE-R and I've pretty much decided on Magnaflow because it's relatively inexpensive (without being an Ebay "JDM" or something), and has full T-304 stainless construction.

I don't want it to sound like a Civic with a fart can. I may have to put a larger resonator in to address the rice Magnaflow sound I've read so much about on here, and heard so much of on youtube.

The rest of my exhaust system consists of a Megan header, and the stock midpipe.

Does anyone have any other exhaust system suggestions? I had seriously considered the A'pexi WS2 cat-back, but it is more slightly more expensive and does not have full T-304 stainless construction.

Finally, where would you recommend purchasing the cat-back? The lowest price I could find was on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Perf...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.