B15 Sentra Forum banner

How to blow/mess up a engine

74K views 182 replies 75 participants last post by  TorqueJumper 
#1 · (Edited)
my gf wont let me spend my money on a new engine until my motor is dead so i was wondering how can i mess up my 02 spec v engine...

i already tried dropping rocks down the sparkplug hole and flooding the pistons with water and anti freeze...

need it dead by tonight and cant be driving for the process...lol..suspended

#2 ·
don't add oil. let it burn up and say it failed due to oil consumption. Then buy a built qr motor by travis.

#8 ·
i found a engine and tranny with 50,xxx miles on it for $500 and dont wanna let it slip but so i need it dead by the end of the night...lol..i would love a build qr from travis but can fork out $2-3,xxx...to much bills now

#3 ·
my gf wont let me spend my money on a new engine until my motor is dead so i was wondering how can i mess up my 02 spec v engine...

i already tried dropping rocks down the sparkplug hole and flooding the pistons with water and anti freeze...
This thread will be quoted a lot of times on B15.

#4 ·
Key word is gf, not wife. WTF is wrong with you, LOL.

#6 ·
yo trust me man, once u been dating the same girl for 4.5 years, its like you guys are married without the ring...lol...

#12 ·
hopefully not one of the threads where everybody rips on me....lol...i do really need the help...

updated...
tried water, coolant, rocks, and little dirt
just tried small nails...didnt work yet just bent the sparkplugs...lol...and who said qrs arent reliable..

#11 ·

bring me it. ill blow it up for you.

you dont need the block right. cuz well be punching a hole threw the block.

un metered nitrous ftw.

#15 ·
Wait you've really put rocks, dirt and nails in your motor and you are telling us it is STILL RUNNING?

Go out in your driveway when your GF is gone and rev up the motor all the way....leave it this way for a good 4-5 minutes...i assume your engine will pop. If this still isn't working drain out the coolant and go floor the motor in nuetral for another 5 minutes or so.

If your car is STILL running after all this you have the strongest QR in the history of the universe.

#16 ·
yeah i really put about 5 end of the pen size "not the writing end" rocks in 2 of the cyclinder and that didnt work so i added some dirt, still didnt work...after that i added about half a brake fluid tank of water then coolant... still ran so i called my buddy so we added about 3 then 3 more small nails and it just bent the sparkplug...will have video up in a bit for u none believers...lol

#17 · (Edited)
I bleve this is the first time i've seen someone complain about this particular problem.

Have you considered an oil additive, perhaps kerosene or sand?

Of course, you realize that if you punch the block, you may not get that "core charge/deposit" on the replacement engine.

Out of sheer curiosity, have you considered that your GF probably doesn't know a "blown" engine from any other engine? What is her litmus test for "blown"; i'm sure you could fake it.

#18 ·
i dont need it as a core...im buying one frm a private seller...she know alittle about cars...she has a b13 now but looking for a 99 se limited ed. maxima...she'll look around the motor and then spark plugs and probably fuses....shes knows more about maximas then i do so idk...lol..

#19 ·
So top off every cylinder with gear oil & let her see it run; the smoke & valve noise should be enough to convince her.

#21 ·
Lol.

Why haven't you just drained out all the oil, and then let it run? This is sure to destroy it. Or pour some water into the intake. Unscrew all your butterfly screws until they are loose, and then put it back together and just rev it a bunch.

#25 ·
Whatever is that you are doing please VIDEO TAPE IT AND YOUTUBE IT for all of US !!!!!!

#29 ·
You are fail for letting your GF have a say and if you can't afford the bills as it is now why spend the money on a new motor when you have a perfectly good one? You could sell that one to offset the cost of the new one.

One bad decision after another. It'll catch up with you when you've got a kid by her and you're locked in.

#39 ·

i just got done trying again but lost one of the spark plug so i could hold it shut but i tried this earlier with the sparkplug and it didnt work either...

the popping noise is frm not having a sparkplug in

#43 ·
Thats what I said like 5 hours ago. Lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.